A Cellar Full Of Motown Volume Two

Well i've got to admit that buying the second volume of this wonderful complitation was approached with caution but on the first couple of listens there is some fantastic unreleased stuff on it, most of the stuff dates from 65 and its incredible what must have been and still is lurking in the vaults of Motown, what do you think gang?

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well i've got to admit that buying the second volume of this wonderful complitation was approached with caution but on the first couple of listens there is some fantastic unreleased stuff on it, most of the stuff dates from 65 and its incredible what must have been and still is lurking in the vaults of Motown, what do you think gang?

link

choo choo train - little Lisa (Miller) is a long time fav of mine and worth buying it just for that track!

Social source share

:yes:

choo choo train - little Lisa (Miller) is a long time fav of mine and worth buying it just for that track!

link

:D:D:yes:

Love Breakaway by the Lewis Sisers

and the Gladys Knight track is brill

will be and have been playing see Ginger Taylor review elsewhere

vgood Album

but check out the Tops Lost without you Double album @ Hip o Select

brilliant

Doug

Social source share

Great Cd and wonderful tracks. Makes me smile as I think had this been released in the 80's we'd all be going nuts over it but because it's a CD and we are spoilt for choice in terms of quality these days it hardly raises a mention. Oh well...................

Social source share

Gives this album a few listens and it gets the thumbs up from me.

My dad managed to get hold of about six motown rare and unreleased cd's from someone and they have some right corkers on there, namely,

Im giving up - Brenda Holoway

At the go go - Stevie

Has anyone heard these two tracks. The Brenda Holoway one has the best start to a song I've ever heard.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert