• Replies 127
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Paul Brennan

New times, new venue, and with everyone's favourite newly wed's being absent from this one, new door staff presumably. Who's going to fill those unfillable shoes of Rosemary's then Paul? You know she is the master of making us all feel very personally welcome.

post-4169-12574581414181_thumb.jpg

Piccie of your door team for the night

Not really bothered what you think about me Dave to be honest or anyone else for that matter, but very surprised to find you thinking of my gorgeous partner Alison as being unable to fill anyone's shoes?

Hello Paulwave.gif......... you'll have a great time being 'the door lady'biggrin.gif, its such a shame that we'll miss seeing you and we'll be missing such a good night out, but we're going to Blackpool Weekender (mainly for the modern room and they have a Monsoon shop in the town centrelaugh.gif).....

Hope everyone has a great night and I'll see everyone in December at MCthumbsup.gif

But will you be wearing a dress with a zip we can all play with Paul?

I shall look forward to saying hello, as although we are namesakes, I don't think we've actually been introduced.

[laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif........... I wont be wearing 'That Dress' again Davidwhistling.gif, especially after the 'phantom zip undoer' achieved many an undoinglaugh.gif

So you won't mind lending it to Paul then.

laugh.gif...... I'll leave it up at Cue Gardens for Paul..... either Mr Brennan or Mr Harriswicked.gif...... hope they don't fight over itwhistling.gif

I went to the Cue club and hanging there, as promised by Rosemary, was a beautiful, zippy, haute couture dress - I looked into Paul (Soul 45s), Harris's eyes and immediately knew he felt the same way. A brutal fight ensured and blood and tears were shed - Paul smudged his lipstick and lost one of his favourite earrings for which he was inconsolable and I if truth be known also shed a silent tear as I had broken two of my fingernails, (and I had only had them done at lunchtime). Dave, here are the pics that you have been longing for- don't I look volutptuous and special in my couture gown? (you naughty boy)

post-4169-12574581736563_thumb.png

post-4169-12574582232839_thumb.png

Really looking forward to seeing you on the night -kiss kiss, xxxxxx

Paul

Guest Paul Brennan

Hello Mr B!!! Not seen you 'out and about' for a while, be good to see ya! thumbsup.gif

Hiya Trev,

It will be an absolute pleasure to see yourself again also. This will probably be a one off in support of my great friend Paul Harris (Soul 45s) check his website but do hope to be out and about more in 2010. (May I take this opportunity to thank everybody who wished me well during my ill health- thank you)

Paul

Guest Paul Brennan

Hi Paul,be good to catch up,see you in november

Mick

What do you mean? I saw you the other night and took you to Bradford - are you suffering from Altzhiemers? I will remind you that you are DJing on the night.

CSKA3toya

MCFC champions 2010

Paul

New times, new venue, and with everyone's favourite newly wed's being absent from this one, new door staff presumably. Who's going to fill those unfillable shoes of Rosemary's then Paul? You know she is the master of making us all feel very personally welcome.

post-4169-12574581414181_thumb.jpg

Piccie of your door team for the night

Not really bothered what you think about me Dave to be honest or anyone else for that matter, but very surprised to find you thinking of my gorgeous partner Alison as being unable to fill anyone's shoes?

Hello Paulwave.gif......... you'll have a great time being 'the door lady'biggrin.gif, its such a shame that we'll miss seeing you and we'll be missing such a good night out, but we're going to Blackpool Weekender (mainly for the modern room and they have a Monsoon shop in the town centrelaugh.gif).....

Hope everyone has a great night and I'll see everyone in December at MCthumbsup.gif

But will you be wearing a dress with a zip we can all play with Paul?

I shall look forward to saying hello, as although we are namesakes, I don't think we've actually been introduced.

[laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif........... I wont be wearing 'That Dress' again Davidwhistling.gif, especially after the 'phantom zip undoer' achieved many an undoinglaugh.gif

So you won't mind lending it to Paul then.

laugh.gif...... I'll leave it up at Cue Gardens for Paul..... either Mr Brennan or Mr Harriswicked.gif...... hope they don't fight over itwhistling.gif

I went to the Cue club and hanging there, as promised by Rosemary, was a beautiful, zippy, haute couture dress - I looked into Paul (Soul 45s), Harris's eyes and immediately knew he felt the same way. A brutal fight ensured and blood and tears were shed - Paul smudged his lipstick and lost one of his favourite earrings for which he was inconsolable and I if truth be known also shed a silent tear as I had broken two of my fingernails, (and I had only had them done at lunchtime). Dave, here are the pics that you have been longing for- don't I look volutptuous and special in my couture gown? (you naughty boy)

Paul

Paul !!! why couldnt you have super imposed my face on Elle McPherson's body. Jasus when was the photo taken ? Its awful (of me). We're supposed to encourage punters ..... not put them off laugh.gif . Christ I can fit in everyone's shoes being the little chunky monkey that I am on that photo laugh.gif .

Anyway never mind - I'm bringing 3 lovely ladies with me on the night so that will distract from the whores on the Door laugh.gif

Im really excited about this night. Its gonna be brilliant !!

Ali x

Paul !!! why couldnt you have super imposed my face on Elle McPherson's body. Jasus when was the photo taken ? Its awful (of me). We're supposed to encourage punters ..... not put them off laugh.gif . Christ I can fit in everyone's shoes being the little chunky monkey that I am on that photo laugh.gif .

Anyway never mind - I'm bringing 3 lovely ladies with me on the night so that will distract from the whores on the Door laugh.gif

Ali x

Well, unless somebody spoils itph34r.gif

tongue.gif

T

Guest Paul Brennan

Ali x

Who the feck would want a phony Elle McPherson when they could have the real deal with yourself, I know who I would choose anyday.

Sorry but I love that photo reminds me of the good times and you were then and still are very beautiful, see you soon.

Pablito xxx

Guest rosemary

Paul

Who the feck would want a phony Elle McPherson when they could have the real deal with yourself, I know who I would choose anyday.

Sorry but I love that photo reminds me of the good times and you were then and still are very beautiful, see you soon.

Pablito xxx

you smooth talker laugh.gif

will see if I can bob along... it'll be a done deal if I can cadge a lift off anyone whistling.gif

What do you mean? I saw you the other night and took you to Bradford - are you suffering from Altzhiemers? I will remind you that you are DJing on the night.

CSKA3toya

MCFC champions 2010

Paul

is that code for our leaky defence,city champions........ tumbleweed3.gifyes remembered I'm DJ'ing,have a listen in tomorrow night,BCB radio 9pm-10pm,me and Mr Pearson give the event one or two mentions yes.gif see you next friday to set up the venue?
Guest Paul Brennan

you smooth talker laugh.gif

will see if I can bob along... it'll be a done deal if I can cadge a lift off anyone whistling.gif

Hi Kirsty

I won't say anything about your photo - you can't pay a girl a compliment without getting bollocked these days laugh.gif

If you can't get a lift over your ways I can pick you up etc the only thing is I will be helping Paul to set the room up so likely to be going very early on. Be great to see you one way or the other.

Take care

Paul x

Guest Paul Brennan

is that code for our leaky defence,city champions........ tumbleweed3.gifyes remembered I'm DJ'ing,have a listen in tomorrow night,BCB radio 9pm-10pm,me and Mr Pearson give the event one or two mentions yes.gif see you next friday to set up the venue?

Hiya Mick

Will definately be tuning in to Derek's show tonight - always enjoy his show and the two of you together have a good rapport.

Paul

Ive been asked by a few people about the new venue, so here's a some details:

The original building was a semi-derelict textile mill which has been turned into into a licensed premises. Many examples of the mill's heritage are evident; stone, brick, cast iron stanchions and oak panelling.

Besides the function room, theres also: Tenpin bowling, a Cinema Room, Gentleman's Snooker Room, American Pool Club, Ten Pin Bowling and Table Tennis, all complimented by a Licensed Bar and Restaurant.

Tasty, good quality bar snacks & meals served until 9pm(last orders for meals is 8.45pm)for anyone who wants to dine prior to the event!

From M62, Junction 26, take the second exit signposted 'Low Moor' follow the road a couple of miles and turn right immediately before the Odsal Top Roundabout, Cue Gardens is on the left hand side, with car parking, also more car space on the road outside. Its about 3 minutes by car from Morley Carr WMC.

Lots of people asked for a later finish and the venue manageress is very enthusiastic about the night, so please come and support it! We have a 2am finish, six soulful hours of great tunes to enjoy!

Different DJs at each event playing original vinyl, keeping the music and playlists fresh, exciting & interesting!

Please try to arrive early to ensure entry

cheers

paul

hi paul hope you have a good night at your new venue.

Looking forward to going to this new "try out' venue.We're taking Richard Bayley

with us as I have been reliably informed that he's very good in the 'navigation

skills" department,plus he's very enjoyable company to travel with.

Am sorry our dear frend. Mr Horsler,can't make it this time due to work committments,

looks like we're gonna have to miss out on Johns bacon sarnies on Sunday morning,where we

usually stop at his ?B & B?.

Soo Holmes

Guest Paul Brennan

I did'nt throw it on the bin, I thought you meant you wanted to wear it on the night... yes.gif

biggrin.gif

What!!!!! and ruin the line of my gown, you must be joking, plus how will people get to my zip? wink.gif

Guest rosemary

What!!!!! and ruin the line of my gown, you must be joking, plus how will people get to my zip? wink.gif

Mr Brennanwave.gif, would you like to borrow another frockwhistling.gif without a large zip up the back, or maybe a basque and french knickersrolleyes.gif...... I can take them down to Mr Harris tomorrow morningyes.gif....... don't know how you will fill the front of the basque thoughohmy.gif but socks may be usefullaugh.gif.

Wish I was going to be at Cue Gardens now cause its another great DJ line up as per usual, but just have to go and see what this world dance competition is all about at Blackpool Towerbiggrin.gif.

Rosemary xxxx

Guest rosemary

Don't forget to say Hello to Brucie, will you:laugh:

Awight, My Love.

Tony

nice to see you, to see you nice:laugh:

Good game, Good game:laugh:........Tony, I wont really be watching 'Northern Soul Dance Competition'.....I'll be in the modern room out of the way:wicked:...... or having a ciggie break or going to the top of the tower:yes:

nice to see you, to see you nicelaugh.gif

Good game, Good gamelaugh.gif........Tony, I wont really be watching 'Northern Soul Dance Competition'.....I'll be in the modern room out of the waywicked.gif...... or having a ciggie break or going to the top of the toweryes.gif

Were having our own Dancing Comp....lol, a proper one! No fancy dress outfits :)

Guest rosemary

Were having our own Dancing Comp....lol, a proper one! No fancy dress outfits :boxing:

fancy dress outfitsohmy.gif....... hope there isn't any clownswhistling.gif, will take my camera Paul just in case.

Guest Paul Brennan

Mr Brennanwave.gif, would you like to borrow another frockwhistling.gif without a large zip up the back, or maybe a basque and laugh.giffrench knickersrolleyes.gif...... I can take them down to Mr Harris tomorrow morningyes.gif....... don't know how you will fill the front of the basque thoughohmy.gif but socks may be usefullaugh.gif.

Wish I was going to be at Cue Gardens now cause its another great DJ line up as per usual, but just have to go and see what this world dance competition is all about at Blackpool Towerbiggrin.gif.

Rosemary xxxx

I suspect this may be Paul's latest gimmick to drag a few more punters through the door?!!!!!!!

Don't do it is my advice, I know there is a recession on, but he will only pay you peanuts laugh.gif

See you Friday

Paul xx

Mr Brennanwave.gif, would you like to borrow another frockwhistling.gif without a large zip up the back, or maybe a basque and french knickersrolleyes.gif...... I can take them down to Mr Harris tomorrow morningyes.gif....... don't know how you will fill the front of the basque thoughohmy.gif but socks may be usefullaugh.gif.

Rosemary xxxx

little birdy told me you and kyle are in the dance comp after you watched the tower ballroom dance comp from last week

Hey Paul & Paula (the one in the black zippy dress) laugh.gif

Me & my 3 Amigo's are really looking forward to Saturday!!

Fantastic d.j's & the different venue looks verrrry nice ... even though it is only spitting distance of the Bulls stadium (now thats an idea wicked.gif ) biggrin.gif

See you all on Saturday for plenty of fun & frolics

lots of love

Ali xx

(Leeds Loiner through & through!!!)

Guest rosemary

Fantastic d.j's & the different venue looks verrrry nice ... even though it is only spitting distance of the Bulls stadium (now thats an idea wicked.gif ) biggrin.gif

lots of love

Ali xx

Have a great night Alithumbup.gif, take some photos please of Mr Brennan aka Paula in my dresswhistling.gif.........

see you soon

Rosemary xx

lots of love

Ali xx

Hi Ali

Looking forward to seeing you again! It'll be a good laugh :thumbsup:

see you on sat

xx

Paul,

Can't make this but we're planing to be at the Dec one and have a hotel booked to stop over but which venue will it be at, have you decided yet?

Have a goodun Sat.

Hi Ged

It'll be good to see you, im sure you will love it!

Not sure which venue for future events just yet, were going to see how it goes on sat, see what people think etc. I have a couple of options to think about.

Personally I would prefer this new venue, the management are 100% for the events and with a 2am finish it ticks all the boxes.

This new venue is only 3 minutes away from the old one, so shouldnt make a difference to whichever hotel you have booked.

atb

paul

Guest Craig A Butler

Paul,

Looking forward to saturday in the new venue.

Rosemary will be pleased to know that "Bladdered" will be joining her in Blackpool this weekend - ha ha

ATB, Craig

Guest rosemary

Paul,

Looking forward to saturday in the new venue.

Rosemary will be pleased to know that "Bladdered" will be joining her in Blackpool this weekend - ha ha

ATB, Craig

Thanks for that news Craigsad.gif...... but I'll be in the modern room all the time so wont see himlaugh.gif, does he like soulful house???......no.gif

have a great nightthumbup.gif

Source Advert