Bradford Rarer & Underplayed Nov 14Th

soul45s

Guest Craig A Butler

Thanks for that news Craigsad.gif...... but I'll be in the modern room all the time so wont see himlaugh.gif, does he like soulful house???......no.gif

have a great nightthumbup.gif

Rosemary,

The soulful house is the only reason why he's going as he loves it.

ATB, Craig

• Replies 127
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest rosemary

Rosemary,

The soulful house is the only reason why he's going as he loves it.

ATB, Craig

Don't wind me up Craigno.gif......... laugh.giflaugh.gif

Hope everyone has a brilliant night tomorrow at this fantastic venue and Mr Harris I hope the trap door, the cattle prod and all the other electrical implements successfully work on the nightlaugh.gif

Rosemarysmile.gif xxxxx

Not 100% sure we can make this paul but im positive this is gunna be another crackin nite in bradford the new place looks top draw and its gunna be intresting to read the feedback on how the old morley carr stands up to this new place. Also great to see Mr. Brennan back hope your well mate. I see you have HINGE and BRACKET dj,in paul from heywood steve,s great but if that tonyp plays one duff tune tell im he,s gettin that cattle prod shoved wre the sun don,t shine!! mind you with his box that could be pretty freqent eh. Atb Enzo

Not 100% sure we can make this paul but im positive this is gunna be another crackin nite in bradford the new place looks top draw and its gunna be intresting to read the feedback on how the old morley carr stands up to this new place. Also great to see Mr. Brennan back hope your well mate. I see you have HINGE and BRACKET dj,in paul from heywood steve,s great but if that tonyp plays one duff tune tell im he,s gettin that cattle prod shoved wre the sun don,t shine!! mind you with his box that could be pretty freqent eh. Atb Enzo

Thank you for those kind words of encouragement.

I'm filling up nowblush.gif

Hinge (or this that Bracket?)

Cheers Kev

Just been to the venue with Mick & Paul to set the room up, looks great!

Cant wait for tomorrow night thumbup.gif

Oh is Paula already with you Paul? laugh.gif No wonder she hasn't replied to my p.m !!

I'm sooo excited about tomorrow you're gonna see me & my posse (I said POSSE!) early doors & no doubt its gonna be us you're gonna have to kick out at the end thumbup.gif

See you all 2moro - yipeee!!!

Ali x

Guest Paul Brennan

Oh is Paula already with you Paul? laugh.gif No wonder she hasn't replied to my p.m !!

I'm sooo excited about tomorrow you're gonna see me & my posse (I said POSSE!) early doors & no doubt its gonna be us you're gonna have to kick out at the end thumbup.gif

See you all 2moro - yipeee!!!

Ali x

Hi Ali,

Just back in and have responded to pm now. Looking forward to seeing you again, it's been ages!!!

Have been up to Cue Club to set up, all looks good, just needs the regular crowd to come out and support it now & it will be a great night

see you & your posse soon

Paula xx

Guest Paul Brennan

Also great to see Mr. Brennan back hope your well mate.

Thanks Geoff & Jean, I'm good mate, not tip top yet, but good all the same

Take care & hope to see you soon

Paul

Right, had a few phone calls tonight, a few from the proper side of the hills fancy it.

So it looks like

shades.gif

See ya's tomorrow

Tony

Proper side of the hills ???? ohmy.gif You cheeky chappy .

My grandad always said the good thing about Lancashire is ........... the road out !! tongue.giflaugh.gif

It will be good to put the War of Roses to one side (for one night only) unite , have a reet pxss up & a good old shimmy thumbup.gif .

See you on the dancefloor !!

Ali x

Yes, there will be a car load over from York guided by "TwatNav" (me) ....... map and compass at the readyrolleyes.gif Looking forward to a great night of music, in the company of (always) a top crowd.

you'll have no problem finding the venue richard,it's literally minutes from morley carr,venue sorted,this time probably better set up for record sales.Mr Harris will be posting up the finer details later, regards entry to the room,see everybody tonight thumbsup.gif
Guest Paul Brennan

See you tonight mate

Hiya mate, (pm'd you)

Will be good to see you again, the record box is being well cared for & is well stocked. I am bringing OD so together we may be able to keep him in check & stop him causing upset. (or maybe not?) biggrin.gif

Paula thumbsup.gif

Ok folks, when you arrive at the venue, grab a drink and make your way to the rear of the venue where you will find the function room. I will put a couple of signs up showing which door to use.

I will be at the venue from around 7.30pm.

From M62, Junction 26, take the second exit signposted 'Low Moor' follow the road a couple of miles and turn right immediately before the Odsal Top Roundabout, Cue Gardens is on the left hand side, with car parking, also more car space on the road outside. Its about 3 minutes by car from Morley Carr WMC.

post-1086-12581965277393_thumb.jpg

Guest xsquadie

Hi Paul

Just had a look at the venue web site looks like a top night is in store.....again!

Top music...open till 2...staying over...This might get messy...we hope beer.gifsweatingbullets.gifwicked.gif

me and the little 'un will be there for sure.. really looking forward to it.

see you tonight

Si and Wendy

Hi Paul

Just had a look at the venue web site looks like a top night is in store.....again!

Top music...open till 2...staying over...This might get messy...we hope beer.gifsweatingbullets.gifwicked.gif

me and the little 'un will be there for sure.. really looking forward to it.

see you tonight

Si and Wendy

Hi Si & Wendy

Always a pleasure to see you both, don't let Wendy raid the mini bar too early this time :D

Ive just been to set up the sound equipment, all ready and waiting for tonight.

Please try and arrive early, I think it's gonna be another busy night :thumbup:

Anyone need to contact me for directions etc 0770 4848997

cheers

paul

Hi Paul see you later, it's ' christmas carol' time again remember ha, it soon comes round.....biggrin.gif

Looking forward to it.....Lisa & Bob x

Hey Lisa & Bob

Long time no see, good to hear you will be joining us tonight!

I'll get the Xmas trees switched on for you....lol :thumbsup:

see you later

cheers

Paul

Hey Lisa & Bob

Long time no see, good to hear you will be joining us tonight!

I'll get the Xmas trees switched on for you....lol thumbsup.gif

see you later

cheers

Paul

Ooh goody, i'm just warming up the vocals...lolthumbup.gif

see ya later x

Source Advert