• Replies 10
  • Views 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Cheers for the reply's lads !

I hope its not going to be expensive found it on a sales list on here from August from member PeteS - MIAR DAVIES - TEN GOOD REASONS - DECCA EX- 40 :

I pm'd him ans he said it sold pretty quick so I hope putting it on here as a want its not going to raise its value !

Regards

Ray

Social source share

I hope its not going to be expensive found it on a sales list on here from August from member PeteS - MIAR DAVIES - TEN GOOD REASONS - DECCA EX- 40 :

I pm'd him ans he said it sold pretty quick so I hope putting it on here as a want its not going to raise its value !

Regards

Ray

If I list it at 40 quid then it stays at 40 quid Ray.

Unfortunately, I did sell that copy a while back.

I've got her other decca single though, if you like sh*t versions of I hear You Knocking you'll love it :D

Social source share

Regards

Ray

ive had 3 spare issues in the last 2 to 3 years and sold em for £15 each. no wonder they got snapped up quickly. i had no idea of value tho. altho john manship auctioned an unreleased version about 3 years ago and it went for £497. donna loren did a version on usa capitol and thats a £25 record so.....................

dave

Social source share

ive had 3 spare issues in the last 2 to 3 years and sold em for £15 each. no wonder they got snapped up quickly. i had no idea of value tho. altho john manship auctioned an unreleased version about 3 years ago and it went for £497. donna loren did a version on usa capitol and thats a £25 record so.....................

dave

You must be back off your hols. Have a good time.

Just sold my issue for £15 cos I got a demo

post-7926-12579548360015_thumb.jpg

Social source share

He played I Hear You Knocking on Sunday Pete. Didn't you Raymondo thumbup.gif

Steve stop being bitchy - you know that's not true !

Pete i was not and would'nt make any suggestions that you personally would ask for more than the listed price of a record.

I was just mentioning that sometimes when " wants " have been listed on soul sorce, people seem to take an interest in it that would'nt normally so they become popular and then the value increases !

Anyway Steve can't believe you did'nt know who sang Lady Willpower !

Regards - Ray

Social source share

You must be back off your hols. Have a good time.

Just sold my issue for £15 cos I got a demo

not so rare then ??????????? i got a demo 2......ez

yeh had a great time. only fetched 40 odd 45`s back tho. my miar davies is a demo as well ................................................................................................thought everyone knew who made lady wilpower

dave

Social source share

Source Advert