Heywood Civic Soul

• Replies 97
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest toffee lady

YUP, I RECKON AN EARLY START IS A MUST SO WE CAN BE THERE FOR THE SOUL FISHS' SPOT

7.00 IN REGAL, A FEW KOPPENBERGS, THEN ONWARDS TO HEYWOOD!!

JANETTE X

Steve,you might have to bring in a sub for me,went arse over tit in the snow,fractured shoulder!,ironic as i was on my way to the doctors at the time:angry2:2010 of to a flyer for me,if i dint have bad luck i'd have no luck at all:ohmy:

Thinking of you!! thought this year would have started a little better for you than last year

take care Sandrax

Steve,you might have to bring in a sub for me,went arse over tit in the snow,fractured shoulder!,ironic as i was on my way to the doctors at the time:angry2:2010 of to a flyer for me,if i dint have bad luck i'd have no luck at all:ohmy:

ohmy.gif oh no - hope ur ok mate

O no mate sorry to hear that take care X x

Bloody Hell Mate!

Kep yer pecker upthumbsup.gif

I'll call ya later.

T

Been asked the question, so here's an open reply.

YES, unless the Sky falls in -The Civic IS on this Saturday.

Here's the deal

You Dance

Keeps US Warmlaugh.gif

ATB

Tony

well i've made it from stockport to littleborough everyday (apart from tues) - so no excuses about the weather folks glare.gif

Guest toffee lady

CRIKEY!!!!! SORRY TO HEAR THAT X

Sorry to hear that mate, take it easy and get well soon

ATB Steve.

Just had a little tootle round and the main roads from the motorways and past the Civic front door are nice and clear-at the mo-

Obviously gonna be a bit tricky underfoot so be careful-

I wonder if Steve can organise a Welly Park???biggrin.gif

ATB

Tony

Yes Mr T as you say most roads around here pretty good

should'nt be a problem

Junction 19 off M62 and Bobs your Uncle

Steve.

Hair dresser arrived no problem on the main roads, Janette having fringe trimmed Im going for curls lol

Just sipping pimms see you later Xthumbup.gif

WELL!!

I could, so very easily, get into a lot of trouble.

However, I shall restrain myself.innocent.gif

Just leaving to set up.

See ya Later..

ATB

Tony

Source Advert