soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 15
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I know it is a 70's disc, but...hello my name is Flynny and I LOVE this track :shades:

In fact, it was via Mr.Thorley that I first heard it many moons ago at various venues, where he graced the decks :thumbup:

Every home should own a copy...and a tune that should by now be regarded as a classic slice of 70's Northern good.gif

post-9555-12640727691784_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Soundfile for the uninitiated....probably from same session as 'Nowhere' - very similar melody and middle eight...dig that crazy bassline....one note wonder!

Soundfile removed - apaologies if I've offended anybody's sensibilities - especially the people who were after the tune - MRez

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Soundfile for the uninitiated....probably from same session as 'Nowhere' - very similar melody and middle eight...dig that crazy bassline....one note wonder!

A bit shoddy Mark, the rules on MP3's are pretty clear mate and you are around a lot, really doesn't take long to put them in Refosoul, ranks a bit of taking the piss mate, nothing to do with me obviously but sometimes its nice to self moderate, give the hard working guys a break!

Social source share

A bit shoddy Mark, the rules on MP3's are pretty clear mate and you are around a lot, really doesn't take long to put them in Refosoul, ranks a bit of taking the piss mate, nothing to do with me obviously but sometimes its nice to self moderate, give the hard working guys a break!

Apologies to all - completely unintentional - not my style to do stuff like this - wasn't thinking - will now remove file - I've never put a clip on Refosoul - must learnhow to do it sometime...

MRez

Social source share

Source Advert