Jct 17Sport&social,sandbach,ches.sat March 6Th

Guest jenksea

Guest jenksea

This month's guests are local lad Gary Hopkins and Shropshire lad, Kiddo.

Resident DJ Steve Jenks,Pete Best and Chic.

Also joining us will be Birthday Boy,Carl Willingham,he'll be bringing a box along.

8p.m.-1a.m.- £4 otd

M6 -Jct 17-Congleton Rd.-right Offley Lane-thru 2 mini roundabouts-Club on left S.A.T. NAV CW11 1GF

• Replies 51
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest jenksea

thanks geese for your reply, glad to see you are coming to JUNCTION 17...SANDBACH..CHESHIRE

on the 6th MARCH 2010...SATURDAY...yet another top notch line up for the night

the line up .....KIDDO.( another cream of the crop from shropshire )...

3rd time around for GARY (when can i have a spot) HOPKINS....back up gang CHIC ..PETE BEST

and STEVE JENKS....we have also made a little room for birthday boy CARL WILLINGHAM

who will be bringing hes rare treasures and hes wonderful wife MARIA

£4otd gets you in...8 till 1.00ish...large dance floor..cheap beer..dealers welcome..car park

hope the weather holds out.....great venue..great crowd..friendly people......steve

Guest jenksea

thanks Tony for your reply, look forward to see both of you on the night you missed a cracker

last month.......at JUNCTION 17...SANDBACH...CHESHIRE

always top notch djs.......KIDDO....GARY HOPKINS...PETE BEST...CHIC...STEVE JENKS

and yet another birthday celebration...CARL WILLINGHAM hes bringing a few treasures with

him, plus hes wonderful wife MARIA.....see you there..........steve

thanks Tony for your reply, look forward to see both of you on the night you missed a cracker

always top notch djs.......KIDDO....GARY HOPKINS...PETE BEST...CHIC...STEVE JENKS

Told him all about it, said it was the best down there so far steve, that is untill this month!!

and yet another birthday celebration...CARL WILLINGHAM hes bringing a few treasures with

Pete, Chic and Ricey told how good it was, amazing the first one I've missed in ages and it was a packer.

From the first time I walked in the place I new it would be a main player among the soul nights. Well done Stave and Ann, you deserve all the success in the world. See you soon.

Pete, Chic and Ricey told how good it was, amazing the first one I've missed in ages and it was a packer.

From the first time I walked in the place I new it would be a main player among the soul nights. Well done Stave and Ann, you deserve all the success in the world. See you soon.

Like the man said the last one had soul alchemy!

Guest jenksea

Hello CRYSTAL TIPPS,

Thank you again for your reply, look forward to see both of you again at

JUNCTION 17...i hope the royal box will be vacant for a lovely princess and husband , oh and of

cource the SHROPSHIRE MAFIA......regards your host steve

Guest jenksea

hello soulboycurtis, looking forward to meeting you at JUNCTION 17 SANDBACH

CHESHIRE..ON SATURDAY 6TH MARCH 2010...ALWAYS TOP DJS...KIDDO ( shrewsbury )

GARY HOPKINS ( nantwich ). PETE BEST ( wales ). CHIC ( shrewsbury )...

CARL WILLINGHAM ( middleton ). STEVE JENKS ( northwich )...its another birthday

bash...CARLS celebrating is 55th birthday so he is going to bring a box to play

a few treasures for us...everybody welcome, 100% rare soul, across the board

music policy, dealers welcome......great venue yours steve

Guest jenksea

hello tony sorry never got back to you, yes it was a really amazing night, i hope the next one in

MARCH on SATURDAY 6TH is going to be the same...JUNCTION 17 SANDBACH CHESHIRE is the place

to be with top notch djs....KIDDO..GARY HOPKINS..CHIC..PETE BEST..STEVE JENKS..and birthday

boy CARL WILLINGHAM...great venue , great people , 100% rare soul , across the board policy

regards steve

Guest Cockney Gary

Also joining us will be Birthday Boy,Carl Willingham,he'll be bringing a box along.

8p.m.-1a.m.- £4 otd

M6 -Jct 17-Congleton Rd.-right Offley Lane-thru 2 mini roundabouts-Club on left S.A.T. NAV CW11 1GF

Guest Cockney Gary

Hi Steve

Thanks in advance for giving me my third spot I know its going to be another awesome night

If you've never been get yourself down there and make sure you're early if you want a seat, last month was packed

If you want to listen to something different this is the place to be

See you all Saturday

Cheers Gary

8p.m.-1a.m.- £4 otd

Hello CRYSTAL TIPPS,

Thank you again for your reply, look forward to see both of you again at

JUNCTION 17...i hope the royal box will be vacant for a lovely princess and husband , oh and of

cource the SHROPSHIRE MAFIA......regards your host steve

The Shropshire Mafia are looking forward to another night of top tunes at Junction 17 thumbup.gif

Always have a top night here!

If you've not been before - you are missing a real treat.

Hello, the Stafford Three will be there again this month as it's my birthday ... 21 again!!!! Can't wait and I will try not to cry this time!!!

I'll pack some tissues just in case though Mand!!!

Better tell the bar staff to order in plenty of cider for you whistling.gif I assume your capacity to drink hasn't diminished with age..... laugh.gif

x

Guest jenksea

hello Crystal Tipps,

birthday again, its lovely to see you celebrating, you know i bet you

have not aged any since last month, the shropshire mafia are keeping this venue buzzing

and the bar and dance floor busy......always nice to see you walk through the door....

don't forget to bring KIDDO & CHIC they are djing.....see you saturday steve

hello soulboycurtis, looking forward to meeting you at JUNCTION 17 SANDBACH

CHESHIRE..ON SATURDAY 6TH MARCH 2010...ALWAYS TOP DJS...KIDDO ( shrewsbury )

GARY HOPKINS ( nantwich ). PETE BEST ( wales ). CHIC ( shrewsbury )...

CARL WILLINGHAM ( middleton ). STEVE JENKS ( northwich )...its another birthday

bash...CARLS celebrating is 55th birthday so he is going to bring a box to play

a few treasures for us...everybody welcome, 100% rare soul, across the board

music policy, dealers welcome......great venue yours steve

Carl's spot will be worth the price of the admission on it's own. The others are all a bonus, don't miss this top night!!!! Great line up guaranteed top notch music !!!!

We have not been before but now we have moved to the North West and our friends still live in the West Midlands, it's the perfect place to meet up. So it's Sandbach Saturday night for us. Now the last time I spent any time in Sandach I was playing against The Ramblers in the Cheshire League, that's a long time agowhistling

Pat Wallace

Guest jenksea

hello Pat,

looking forward to meeting you on saturday 6th march 2010

at JUNCTION 17 SANDBACH CHESHIRE....i hope the dj line up will please you on the night....

KIDDO...GARY HOPKINS...CHIC...PETE BEST...STEVE JENKS...CARL WILLINGHAM.......REGARDS STEVE

Guest Ferrett

Happy birthday to Mandy for tomorrow.

We'll try and organise for Ricey to do a naked balloon dance for you as a specal treat on Satuday.

Can't wait for Saturday - Tunesville!!! thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Ferrett

Happy birthday to Mandy for tomorrow.

We'll try and organise for Ricey to do a naked balloon dance for you as a specal treat on Satuday.

Can't wait for Saturday - Tunesville!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Ferrett

I can't wait .. I especially am looking forward to Ricey's special little dance for me :rolleyes::D

Crystal .. you have known me over half of my life so you know what my capacity for Strongbow is like :beer:

Going to be a good night me thinks .. although my little mate Alan is unable to attend this month as he is working and is gutted to be missing out :mellow:

See you all in the Royal Box thumbsup.gif

Guest candj45

Gonna be popping in for a few hours before going on to Kings Hall. thumbsup.gif

Will have tickets for Stafford Reunion with me if anyone wants any, just look for the ugly fat guy sat behind a box of records on the back wall :good:

:D

i wouldn,t say you were fat mate, more portly,bloody ugly though.whistling

see you there

craig

Guest jenksea

thanks Mace the Bidds rare soul & friend i think....its always nice to see you at

JUNCTION 17 hope you like the dj line up...

KIDDO...( shropshire wizz kid )...GARY HOPKINS...( cockney from nantwich )...CHIC...( enough said)...PETE BEST...( xman from wales )...STEVE JENKS...( warm up man,northwich )

CARL ( birthday boy ) WILLINGHAM...( freelance, middleton, uk, europe )

...Gutted that I can't make this--due to a family excursion to Kings Hallwhistling.gif

Am under strict instruction.

GO straight to Kings Hall

DON'T pass go (Sandbach)

DON'T collect £200.....

Anyway am sure it'll be another superb night and Geese can fly the flag for the Biddulph contingentthumbup.gif

Have a good 'un folks

We have not been before but now we have moved to the North West and our friends still live in the West Midlands, it's the perfect place to meet up. So it's Sandbach Saturday night for us. Now the last time I spent any time in Sandach I was playing against The Ramblers in the Cheshire League, that's a long time agowhistling.gif

Pat Wallace

Hey up Pat, have pm'd yathumbsup.gif

Oops thought I'd posted this earlier but must have pressed wrong button!! \

Sorry we can't make JC17 this month but just off to a Soulie 50th Birthday Party......dancing a bit more on the modern side tonight methinks!

Sure it will be a guaranteed feast of tuneage from guest and resident DJ's with all the usual suspects in attendance.......hope to see you next time......will buy you a belated birthday drink Mandy.....have a great night Linda n Kev x

Guest vertigoGo

thumbup.gif Have a fantastic night , soul boy curtis and i will make it to J 17 some day but GEESE is defo on his way to Sandbach .,. take care ..

Source Advert