Music For Pleasure - Sounds Superb Lps

Guest Karen Heath

Not exactly a fan of Todd Rundgren mate but that track is my all time favourite record of any genre...had it since I was 13 back in 73 and never ever get tired of hearing it.  Couldn't live without that track.

link

Also one of my all time favourites, (can't pick just one as decision making skills are not my forte.) I've never owned it though-want it!

Social source share

• Replies 57
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Also one of my all time favourites, (can't pick just one as decision making skills are not my forte.) I've never owned it though-want it!

link

The only reason I have it is because it is on a 70's WB sampler that also has Lou Raglan "Since You Said You'd Be mine" oh and "Afternoon On The Rhino".

:thumbsup:

Paul

Social source share

HI GENE IVE GOT A CONTOURS MINT NICK ITS 20 QUID   IVE AN ISLEY BROS £15.00 NR MINT A PILE OF OTHERS ILL SEND YOU A MESSAGE AS SOON AS IVE HAD A ROOT-MARTHA REEVES DNCING IN THE STREET£8.00TEMPS-GET READY £8.00FOUR TOPS -I CANT HELP MYSELF-£10 GLADYS KNIGHT £15.00 DIANA ROSS & SUPREMES STOP IN THE NAME OF LOVE £10 AND SOMEWHERE MENTIONED WAS AN ISLEYS ON STARLINE IVE ONE OF THOSE £15.00 IF THESE ARE ANY HELP TO YOU JUST MAIL ME CHEERS OH FOUND A FEW MORE SOME ARE JUST MFP RATHER THAN SOUND SUPERBE THE TEMPS LIVE AT TALK OF THE TOWN  £10-DELFONICS LET IT BE ME SPR90078 £10 R,DEAN TAYLOR INDIANA WANTS ME £12 MARY WELLS GREATEST HITS £12 SUPREMES STONED LOVE £10.00 DIANA ROSS LIVE AT TALK OF THE TOWN £10.00   

link

Edited by GEOFF CLAXTON
Social source share

link

HI FRANK

TRACK LISTING FOR SUPREMES MFP 50291

STOP IN THE NAME OF LOVE

GET READY

SHAKE ME WAKE ,ME

LOVE MAKES ME DO FOOLISH THINGS

IM IN LOVE AGAIN

HE HOLD HIS OWN