Soultripusa In Orlando

Deposits now being taken. £150 secures your place.

EMail dave.coupe@travelcounsellors.com

Stay 7,10 or 14 nights at the Doubletree Resort,Orlando. Optional trip to Charleston,South Carolina.

Meet many Northern Soul legends plus nightly dancing and not forgetting the legendary end of trip Karaoke comp.

See a taster from LA 2004 with the 'Do I Love You' final. Paul Richardson from Sheffield won. Sadly Frank Wilson came 4th.

SoultripUSA is a unique experience-join us!

post-9362-12735762806002_thumb.jpg

post-9362-12735762806002_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Golden 101
Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I can assure you, plenty of great surprises. We never give the game away at this early stage. In fact we spoke to one female act only tonight who has one of the biggest tracks ever and hasn't been seen by anyone!

That's the kind of thing that makes Soultrip special and, it will be again.

Totally unique and always surprising!

Get booking.

Social source share

The public have demanded somewhere nice. Detroit isn't, regardless of it's history. And we were there last year as part of the Chicago trip.

hey kev, I finally talked to one of the salvadors. they were a st. louis group, not chicago apparently. only two of the four members are still around.

Social source share

got to agree with kev about detroit...it looks like a scene from "i am legend". having watched those documentaries just recently, there appears to be nothing anyone could possibly like about detroit, it really is a breeding ground for deprivation....thats a sad enditement for a city that gave us our very purpose in life....where would you hold a gig....on the lawn outside the hitsville museum?....bout the only place that hasnt been stripped of its dignity.

rob.h

Social source share

got to agree with kev about detroit...it looks like a scene from "i am legend". having watched those documentaries just recently, there appears to be nothing anyone could possibly like about detroit, it really is a breeding ground for deprivation....thats a sad enditement for a city that gave us our very purpose in life....where would you hold a gig....on the lawn outside the hitsville museum?....bout the only place that hasnt been stripped of its dignity.

rob.h

Truer words never spoken. Orlando is not the most SOULFUL of areas, but at least it's safe, entertaining and most of all......lots of legends from the likes of Detroit etc have moved down there! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Truer words never spoken. Orlando is not the most SOULFUL of areas, but at least it's safe, entertaining and most of all......lots of legends from the likes of Detroit etc have moved down there! :D

Kev,

Johnny Thompson who sang "Given up on love" lives in Orlando .He has actually released a couple of cd`s since the early 2000s with some covers of Northern (usually Chicago tracks where he born and brought up) tracks on them. All with a full live band backing him.

Hoping to get to Orlando myself next year (time off work/money permitting)

Mark Houghton

Social source share

rob.h

Detroit was a little bit like Barnsley on Bank Holiday monday glad i went on the trip with 300 other soulies would'nt fancy going alone but well worth the trip especially the Menphis smoke after the hitsville visit cant wait for florida and taking all the family with me this time to help celabrate my 50th (i know i dont look it ) bring on florida Yocky Ps Just to let you know i am still the Kareoke champion and welcome any challengers bring it on hatsoff2.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert