Revive Comes To Cleethorpes

After long talks with the lovely Mr Ady Croasdell, I can now announce that for the first time at the Cleethorpes Weekender a Complementary Therapies treatments room will be on-site this year, how many of us have woken the next day with tired, tense muscles, and general aches and pains? This could be from stress, overworked muscles, bad posture, long hours sitting at a desk, driving, or in our case dancing for a whole weekendyes.gif with very little rest, or a combination of all of these.

post-5590-1274692788442_thumb.jpg

Massage will be available all weekend and opening times will be posted later.......

Can you please PM me with any questions etc thumbsup.gif

Philly

Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

After long talks with the lovely Mr Ady Croasdell, I can now announce that for the first time at the Cleethorpes Weekender a Complementary Therapies treatments room will be on-site this year, how many of us have woken the next day with tired, tense muscles, and general aches and pains? This could be from stress, overworked muscles, bad posture, long hours sitting at a desk, driving, or in our case dancing for a whole weekendyes.gif with very little rest, or a combination of all of these.

Massage will be available all weekend and opening times will be posted later.......

Philly

Sounds great Philly... You could be very very busy .... A place to relax for Mr Rimmer/ Weston/ Banks/Hoss :thumbsup:

ps... Are the soothing soul sounds OVO :yes:

Social source share

Guest Phoenix8049

Philly

How much for a whole days treatment.

At my age i think i will need it before the end of the week end.

Stu.

Social source share

Guest SteveC

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be at all relaxing with the four of us in there at once :lol:

Do you do extras :thumbsup:

Ooh you DJ Slut you Dave :lol: In all seriousness its a great idea and perhaps Trixters secret weapon prior to winning the dance comp this year. As you said though it depends whose in there when you go in for your relaxing hour or so!!!:wub: Those four would be dangerous together anywhere nevermind in your treatment room!! Oh dear the thought of Mickey Cruze, Woody (the southern one), Dougy and the Brighton Belles could be a dangerous combination too :wub::thumbsup::yes:

Edited by SteveC
Social source share

Sounds great Philly... You could be very very busy .... A place to relax for Mr Rimmer/ Weston/ Banks/Hoss rolleyes.gif

ps... Are the soothing soul sounds OVO wink.gif

Thanks Steve

Yes it looks like it will be very busy, lots of interest yes.gif The sounds are of course recorded from OV ph34r.gif and a complementary CD will be given out with your treatment.

Philly

Social source share

Ooh you DJ Slut you Dave laugh.gif In all seriousness its a great idea and perhaps Trixters secret weapon prior to winning the dance comp this year. As you said though it depends whose in there when you go in for your relaxing hour or so!!!ohmy.gif Those four would be dangerous together anywhere nevermind in your treatment room!! Oh dear the thought of Mickey Cruze, Woody (the southern one), Dougy and the Brighton Belles could be a dangerous combination too blink.gifwicked.gifnono.gif

I am sure everyone will be on there best behaviour and most respectful.... Mr Cruise would be most welcome, he is afterall Godfather to my childrenthumbsup.gif

Philly

Social source share

Philly

Really pleased for you that it's all confirmed now Phyllis , sure you're gonna be really busy ...don't forget to leave yourself some spare time for dancing .......Best wishes ,Eddie

Social source share

Do you know, I've never had a massage, so I think I'll take the risk of a right hook and book one over the weekend yes.gif

ps, is there a bar ?

You would be most welcome Dave... the bar will serve a wide variety of Essential Oils and the very well known, refreshing, bottled Agualaugh.gif

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Here are the opening times for Revive.....

Friday 5pm - 8pm ( For anyone wishing to relax and de-stress after the long journey before the shenanigans begin !! )

Saturday 12noon - 6pm ( For those not watching the match and need to ease the muscle fatigue from Fridays' shenanigans )

Sunday 2pm - 6pm ( For everyone who has had a blast the whole weekend and is now finding it difficult to walk, talk and need

Reviving )

I have a link also on my Facebook page and appointments are going fast, there are no 1 hour appts left, I can still book for 20 mins and 30 mins and the treatments on offer are ..... Massage.... Indian Head Massage.... Reiki, if you would like to book then please send me a PM.

Regards

Phyllis

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

Blimey, northern soul has gone fancy.

What's next ? cognitive therapy for those poor souls unable to cope with hearing the same record twenty times in one weekend ?

best of luck to all involved (of course)

Edited by Richard Bergman
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert