Just Listening Too

Kents Our Turn To Cry whislt trying to get some work done. Trouble is it's that good I'm not getting much done :shades: If you love your ballads & deep this one's a must :)

Prior to this it was Eddie & Ernie...greatest soul duo ever :D Fair to say I've got fcuk all done wink.gif

Edited by chalky
Social source share

• Replies 26
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Gogse

Kents Our Turn To Cry whislt trying to get some work done.  Trouble is it's that good I'm not getting much done  :shades:   If you love your ballads & deep this one's a must  smile.gif

Prior to this it was Eddie & Ernie...greatest soul duo ever  :)   Fair to say I've got fcuk all done  :D

link

Chalky

I am still at work just now testing a laptop. Someone left an audio cd in.

Sam Dees - The Heratige Of A Black Man.

Cool or what? :D

Gogse

Social source share

Chalky

I am still at work just now testing a laptop. Someone left an audio cd in.

Sam Dees - The Heratige Of A Black Man.

Cool or what?  :)

Gogse

link

Nice one....I've got that one somewhere or is it is other one???? Might have to dig it out. Time for another break soon and will be getting the vinyl out wink.gif

C'mon whats everyone else listening to whilst skiving :shades: or just simply relaxing :D

Social source share

Guest Gogse

Chalky, Gash.

As there’s not many posts on this thread, can I take the opportunity to ask if you know the artist on the male version of

Candi Staton’s – Now You’ve Got The Upper Hand.

Played on Saturday?

Cheers

Social source share

Chalky, Gash.

As there's not many posts on this thread, can I take the opportunity to ask if you know the artist on the male version of

Candi Staton's - Now You've Got The Upper Hand.

Played on Saturday?

Cheers

link

Off top of me head I can't remember. I'll ask Dean for you when I get the chance.

Social source share

Kents Our Turn To Cry whislt trying to get some work done.  Trouble is it's that good I'm not getting much done  :shades:   If you love your ballads & deep this one's a must  :D

Prior to this it was Eddie & Ernie...greatest soul duo ever  :)   Fair to say I've got fcuk all done  :D

link

Loved listening to the Eddie & Ernie CD yes.gif 'Bullets dont have eyes' class :D is this the same backing to Len Jewel the elevator song, sounds almost the same wink.gif

Social source share

Loved listening to the Eddie & Ernie CD  wink.gif   'Bullets dont have eyes' class :D   is this the same backing to Len Jewel the elevator song, sounds almost the same  :shades:

link

Thought you might have got fed up with Eddie and Ernie times it was on :) Mind you i can play it all day and not tire of hering them.

Social source share

Thought you might have got fed up with Eddie and Ernie times it was on  :)   Mind you i can play it all day and not tire of hering them.

link

wink.gif F**kin blinding CD :D even though it was on repete for 3 hours :shades:

Social source share

Lp`s ive been playing this evening /night are

Frank McComb...... the truth.........superb album

Bobby Womack....roads of life......love anything the Womack does

Village Soul...........compilation...... if you aint got ........ :shades:

David Bowie........Aladdin sane.......not soul but love Bowie`s early 70`s stuff

Garv.

Social source share

Kents Our Turn To Cry whislt trying to get some work done.  Trouble is it's that good I'm not getting much done  :lol:   If you love your ballads & deep this one's a must  :lol:

Prior to this it was Eddie & Ernie...greatest soul duo ever  :yes:   Fair to say I've got fcuk all done  :lol:

link

them chilled Kent CD's are quality - along with the one you mentioned, I've been giving their old 'Slow 'n' moody, black and bluesy' some hammer along with their recent 'Southern Soul Showcase'.

Lights off, wallow and a bottle of red :lol:

Social source share

them chilled Kent CD's are quality - along with the one you mentioned, I've been giving their old 'Slow 'n' moody, black and bluesy' some hammer along with their recent 'Southern Soul Showcase'.

Lights off, wallow and a bottle of red :lol:

link

Too right they are, on the player today was Impressed and If Loving You is Wrong 20 Cheatin Heartbreakers both Kent releasses :lol: actually got a bit more done today :lol:

Social source share

Winding down a bit, so

Hot House - Don't Come To Stay

Shirley Jones - Do You Get Enough Love?

Col.

link

This had me diggin out

Hot House - Hard As I Try

Denise Lasalle - Come To Bed

A couple of top tunes from the 80's :lol::lol:

soulmac.

Edited by soulmac
Social source share

the eddie and ernie kent cd is awesome and agree chalky they are the top male duo for me

can't remember if Outcast is on there but that's my favourite eddie and ernie, uptempo dancer, will post up a soundfile if anyone interested. great cheapie.

personally still alternately wading my way through the swap CDs but also the back-to-back Kent Impressions reissue CDs are never far from my ears. i LOVE the impressions!!!!!

Social source share

the eddie and ernie kent cd is awesome and agree chalky they are the top male duo for me

can't remember if Outcast is on there but that's my favourite eddie and ernie, uptempo dancer, will post up a soundfile if anyone interested. great cheapie.

personally still alternately wading my way through the swap CDs but also the back-to-back Kent Impressions reissue CDs are never far from my ears. i LOVE the impressions!!!!!

link

Outcast is on there Dan and I personally prefer it to Jesse Johnson's Left Out :lol: Dunno if you've heard the Impressed cd from Kent.....all groups inspired/similiar to the Impressions, great cd it is too :lol:

The house is looking more like a house so might be in a position to join in the next swap :lol:

Social source share

Outcast is on there Dan and I personally prefer it to Jesse Johnson's Left Out  :lol:   Dunno if you've heard the Impressed cd from Kent.....all groups inspired/similiar to the Impressions, great cd it is too  :lol:

The house is looking more like a house so might be in a position to join in the next swap  :lol:

link

yes got it chalky, it's absolute quality

again haven't got it to hand but isn't the falcons 'love you like you never been loved' on there (which i'm after following an unfortunate accident to mine if any kind soul has a spare) and also the topics, 'hey girl', which is a massive favourite of mine from way back (again would love a copy if anyone has a spare)?

deffo need you in the next swap, your last effort was outstanding :lol:

Social source share

Chalky, Gash.

As there's not many posts on this thread, can I take the opportunity to ask if you know the artist on the male version of

Candi Staton's - Now You've Got The Upper Hand.

Played on Saturday?

Cheers

link

It was Bob Fowler who did - ".... Upper Hand", great spot by Dean

Social source share

Guest rachel

If Loving You is Wrong 20 Cheatin Heartbreakers

link

Had this one on last few evenings, good compilation of tunes for chilling out... (and 'Dark End of The Street'... shiver :huh: )

Going to have to check out some of these other ones now swoon.gifwink.gif

Edited by rachel
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert