Four Andantes - Hipper ... Mo Do

Philt

• Replies 10
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

remember we had to phone a guy in the states years ago who had a lot of mo-do stuff.

we was buying bob & gene /really really love you off him.

he let my mate hear this over the phone,mate said it was amazing(had to be good for him to say that).took me a few year to get to hear it.he was right though.

he was asking i think $750 for a good copy & $400 for a less better copy.or it was $400 & $250

take it we should of bought them @ that price.was a bit steep for us then.

sorry for jacking the post

Social source share

remember we had to phone a guy in the states years ago who had a lot of mo-do stuff.

we was buying bob & gene /really really love you off him.

he let my mate hear this over the phone,mate said it was amazing(had to be good for him to say that).took me a few year to get to hear it.he was right though.

he was asking i think $750 for a good copy & $400 for a less better copy.or it was $400 & $250

take it we should of bought them @ that price.was a bit steep for us then.

sorry for jacking the post

:)very accurate pricing indeed :lol:

Social source share

Guest DeeJay

PM me with price and condition

cheers

Phil

This isn't meant to be clandestine but i might know someone who will sell a copy (Not me, one of my wants also)How much are you willing to pay? PM me privately if u want

DJ

Social source share

sold my bonafide (used) original for £750 a while back. seen some very dodgy looking totally pristine, seemingly thinner copies floating about a couple of years back.??

Hi Paul,

That's interesting, I'd not heard about these. Can you remember, did the labels still have that very pronounced dip towards the middle?

pottsy

Social source share

sold my bonafide (used) original for £750 a while back. seen some very dodgy looking totally pristine, seemingly thinner copies floating about a couple of years back.??

Mine was very shiny condition but was nice and thick and looked very similiar to the bob& gene - sailboat that i had ,which was also in nice condition.

Don't think there's any credibility in thinking all genuine copies are rough looking either (previous discussions).......a lot of records that come from detroit are well played and rough labels but not all of em.

Classic example is Belita Woods -magic corner .......most copies i've seen are poor looking ,but on occasion i have seen a few NM copies.

P.s Is there anyone out there who is willing to own up to having oneof these thinner ,dodgy looking mo-do 45's ?? Will ask Andy Dyson tonight at Wilton ,i'm sure he is a good authority on Mo-do ??

Social source share

Source Advert