Kingsway Hall,forest Town

WELL ITS THAT TIME AGAIN,THE LAST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH,KINGSWAY HALL,THE VENUE THAT THE SOULIES WAIT ALL MONTH FOR:thumbsup: ,IF YOU LIKE YOUR 100% OLDIES AT ONE HUNDRED MILE AN HOUR ALL NIGHT.THIS MONTH GUEST DJ PETE ECCLES,BOLTON,S FINEST ,WHO KNOWS HOW TO PLAY TO THE FLOOR,:rolleyes::lol: RES DJS IAN {THE SOUL FATHER}GEE AND CARL,IF YOU WANT A GOOD DANCE COME AND JOIN THE REST OF THE SOUL FAMILY FOR A GOOD NIGHT OUT ,ASK AROUND FIRST,7.30 TILL 12.30......

FOREST TOWN VILLAGE HALL,CLIPSTONE ROAD WEST,FOREST TOWN,MANSFIELD,NOTTS,NG19 0DU

CONTACTS CARL 07794 131089,IAN 07535145507

• Replies 30
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Rob Smith and I should be along to display and chat dont sell a lot but do have some great bargains with us so

we just come along to the second most friendliest Soul Night in the Area

The wondrous Carl and Ians Kingsway Hall

to enjoy its Unique and superb atmosphere

Last Saturday only Kingsway,

Will do

Rob Smith and I should be along to display and chat dont sell a lot but do have some great bargains with us so

we just come along to the second most friendliest Soul Night in the Area

The wondrous Carl and Ians Kingsway Hall

to enjoy its Unique and superb atmosphere

Last Saturday only Kingsway,

Will do

AUP DOUG,WILL PUT TABLES OUT FOR YOU ,HAV,NT HEARD FROM ROB SO I DONT KNOW IF HE,S COMING YET,BUT YOUR NAMES ON MATE,SEE YOU SATURDAY,KTF,CARL

:yes: Hi Carl and the Gang

have a great night saturday im djing with Barry Cooper at A1 SOUL GRANTHAM 70'S AND MODERN :yes: what am i saying on this post :(:lol: sorry im off now :D But have a great night see you soon looking forward to saturday 30th october 100 miles hour spot from meeeeeeeeeeee :rolleyes::D:ohmy: KTF see you soon Sam Evans :no:

Morning Carl

Hope you are recovered from our trip to the NE, what a great night.

Not long now to lift off, should be a great night on Saturday with our great friend Pete Eccles spinning some awesome sounds as he always does.

Anyone wanting a fantastic oldies only night please come and visit us at Kingsway Hall. The sound system is brilliant, the dancers are out of this world and it's all nicely brought together by the nicest man on the planet, Mr Carl Piper.

Do yourself a favour and make the trip down, it's fantastic.

KTF

Ian G

Guest smudgesmith

Morning Carl

Not long now to lift off, should be a great night on Saturday with our great friend Pete Eccles spinning some awesome sounds as he always does.

Anyone wanting a fantastic oldies only night please come and visit us at Kingsway Hall. The sound system is brilliant, the dancers are out of this world and it's all nicely brought together by the nicest man on the planet, Mr Carl Piper.

KTF

Ian G

Sorry we cant be with you Sat night,look after Pete (Albert Tatlock) Eccles...........See you all Sunday at the Phoenix!

Eccles.......thats a good name where did he get that from?

:lol: Hi Carl and the Gang

have a great night saturday im djing with Barry Cooper at A1 SOUL GRANTHAM 70'S AND MODERN :yes: what am i saying on this post :(ph34r.gif sorry im off now :yes: But have a great night see you soon looking forward to saturday 30th october 100 miles hour spot from meeeeeeeeeeee :hatsoff2::thumbsup::lol: KTF see you soon Sam Evans :lol:

AUP SAM,SORRY YOU CAN,T GET ,BUT WILL SEE YOU OCTOBER FOR SURE,:lol: HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AT BARRY,S,WE,LL KEEP THE FAITH TO,KTF,CARL,,,,:lol:

Morning Carl

KTF

Ian G

AUP BRO,JUST GOT BACK FROM THE BACK PAIN CLINIC,YEH I,VE RECOVERED AFTER SATURDAY UP THE NE,REALLY NICE PEOPLE UP THERE:yes: ,PETE WILL BE REARING TO GO,:hatsoff2: WE ALL ARE,COUNT DOWN,S COMING,THE DANCERS ARE UP FOR IT AS USUAL,IT ALL COMES TOGETHER NICELY AS YOU SAID BRO,BUT ITS EACH AND EVERYONE OF THE SOUL FAMILY THAT TURN OUT TO MAKE IT THAT NIGHT,KTF,CARL,PS IF ITS NOT BROKE DONT FIX IT,,,,,:thumbsup:

Sorry we cant be with you Sat night,look after Pete (Albert Tatlock) Eccles...........See you all Sunday at the Phoenix!

Eccles.......thats a good name where did he get that from?

AUP SMUDGE,YOU,LL BE MISSED MATE,BUT SEE YOU SUNDAY:thumbsup: ,KTF,CARL,,,,,,,PS ANYONE WANTING TICKETS FOR SCARBOROUGH WEEKENDER WILL HAVE SOME WITH ME.........................:hatsoff2:

What a weekend ahead, Kingsway Saturday, Metrodome Sunday, :lol:

Always look forward to my visits to the Kingsway, made loadsa friends over the years and like Carl says if it ain't broke don't fix it, always a packer :thumbsup:

Always a pleasure and an honour sharing a stage with top man Ian gee and this Saturday will be no different,

See y'all there :hatsoff2:

Guest BrandySistaShirl

WELL ITS THAT TIME AGAIN,THE LAST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH,KINGSWAY HALL,THE VENUE THAT THE SOULIES WAIT ALL MONTH FOR:thumbsup: ,IF YOU LIKE YOUR 100% OLDIES AT ONE HUNDRED MILE AN HOUR ALL NIGHT.THIS MONTH GUEST DJ PETE ECCLES,BOLTON,S FINEST ,WHO KNOWS HOW TO PLAY TO THE FLOOR,:hatsoff2::thumbsup: RES DJS IAN {THE SOUL FATHER}GEE AND CARL,IF YOU WANT A GOOD DANCE COME AND JOIN THE REST OF THE SOUL FAMILY FOR A GOOD NIGHT OUT ,ASK AROUND FIRST,7.30 TILL 12.30......

FOREST TOWN VILLAGE HALL,CLIPSTONE ROAD WEST,FOREST TOWN,MANSFIELD,NOTTS,NG19 0DU

CONTACTS CARL 07794 131089,IAN 07535145507

THE BRANDY SISTERS R COMIN.

AND I AM NOT DRIVIN AGAIN

no.gif:D :D :D:no: :no:

EVEN IF I HAVE TO WALK.:thumbsup:

SEE YOU ALL SOON LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

K.T.F SHIRL.X

THE BRANDY SISTERS R COMIN.

AND I AM NOT DRIVIN AGAIN

:lol::ohmy::lol: :lol: :yes::)

EVEN IF I HAVE TO WALK.:tumbleweed3:

SEE YOU ALL SOON LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

K.T.F SHIRL.X

aup shirl,will be nice to see you all,val said dont forget her tea,lol,:D i wonder who has got the driving job saturday then:huh: ?see you saturday,ktf,carl.x

Guest BrandySistaShirl

aup shirl,will be nice to see you all,val said dont forget her tea,lol,:D i wonder who has got the driving job saturday then:huh: ?see you saturday,ktf,carl.x

vals tea already sorted carl.:D

well if its joyces turn im definatley walkin.:D

carnt do with another white knuckle ride this week.lol

see you all soon.

k.t.f. shirl.x thanks carl.......that laurence is a bad influence n tells fibs about us.:hatsoff2:

Hello Carl

All ready for Saturday at KWH, should be a good one sound like plenty are making the trip. When the dancers have finished on Saturday they've got it all to do again on Sunday at The Phoenix.

I'm sure we will keep the music flowing for them though with two top Jocks, Pete Eccles on Saturday and Smudge on Sunday. Cant wait.

KTF

Ian G

Eyup Ian owd cocker ,El Nel your number one fan here ,a gang of us coming from yorkshire tonight for the second leg of my mate Bob Hatties 50th birthday cellabrations ,would you please play blowing my mind to pieces for bob its his all time fave ,and he is you number two fan ,and tell carl my number one pupil to get ready cos in the words of the classic by the fantastic nolan sisters , IM IN THE MOOD FOR DANCING hatsoff2.gif

Hello Nel

It will be, as always great to see the Yorkshire crowd at our place. I guarantee Bob Relf will be played by me and perhaps you would be kind enough to give Carl some dancing tips cos you know how he struggles sometimes.

Should be a great night with Albert Eccles on the decks so see you all later.

KTF

Ian G

:wicked:

Eyup Ian owd cocker ,El Nel your number one fan here ,a gang of us coming from yorkshire tonight for the second leg of my mate Bob Hatties 50th birthday cellabrations ,would you please play blowing my mind to pieces for bob its his all time fave ,and he is you number two fan ,and tell carl my number one pupil to get ready cos in the words of the classic by the fantastic nolan sisters , IM IN THE MOOD FOR DANCING hatsoff2.gif

aup nel,i,m in the mood for dancing and i wont forget anything you,ve taught me me old cocker,lol,see you all later,,,thumbsup.gif

:thumbsup:

aup nel,i,m in the mood for dancing and i wont forget anything you,ve taught me me old cocker,lol,see you all later,,,:thumbsup:

Hi Carl Double trouble ahead, Yocky is on his way tonight so looks like you will have most of team tarn with you. I sadly am having an early night as we have the Metrodome tomorrow and it's along day for me after Bob's suprise 50th last night.

For sure you will have a great night with Young Albert as guest dj.. Look after him as he is on at the Metrodome tomoz.

Love to you all Jx

Source Advert