Dancing Comps

Guest in town Mikey

Guest in town Mikey

Yes i seem to remember we paid a lot for him around 79 ish from Preston NE, he stayed around the 12 month mark and was sold on to somewhere like Brighton, don't remember him making much of a mark at City though ;o)

Trootster

Don't tell Mike Ashley but i suppose BCFC ain't too bad although i must admit to a soft spot for the gas ;o))))))

So have I, the Marianas Trench

No he didnt play for us. He was watching Tommy Hunt in the Soul cafe, and came over to the 100 club afterwards.

Social source share

• Replies 73
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Johnny One Trout

There is only one City and it ain't in Bristol ;o))) i was of course refering to his term in Manchester at le stad de rue maine

Jean Trotta

Social source share

Tell you what, I'll bring the wax strips and we could give him a brazilian right on his mush!! (No boys....it's not something rude)  but it would definately smart a bit.

Then..... we could auction it on eBay under northern soul memorabilia and split the profits

"Genuine issue from 1974, one careful owner, beer stains included" WOL (Was On Lip)

LOL

You're on form thats really funny!!!! just remembered when Butch was "relieved" of his beard one year at Cleethorpes (it was Mrs Kitch & Mrs Bicknell) if only

E-bay was around then can you imagine the bidding!

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Johnny One Trout

Sorry lisa are you asking if Mick has a hairy ass that needs waxing or what?? you have totally lost me me dear!

John

Social source share

Guest Kolla

JOT! You obviously haven't had enough sleep yet apres le weekend. Lisa's question was rhetorical... but just to refresh your memory about the said Smith >

{picture has been removed... it was making us all nausious}

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

It was bad enough seeing that one last time LOL But you are right my sleep patterns are still all over the shop it was gone two last night on a work night ;o(( At least i was up when the handbags flew on BB last night.

Not that i was watching it mind Ali had left it on when she went up the wooden hills ...................

John

Social source share

Guest micksmith

ALL CLEAR ON THE EASTERN FRONT AT CLEETHORPES NOT A TURKEY IN SIGHT-JUST A LOT OF REAL NICE FRIENDLY WOMAN-SOME GUYS AS WELL-KEPT AWAY FROM THEM.

Social source share

Hi Dave, quick one for your memory here, John Weston on asking you " i wonder how you get up to the balcony Dave", you replying "Maybe it's that staircase behind you".......Manalive that had me in tucks.......I knew from that moment i was in for a hell of a weekend......

Social source share

I'd forgotten all about that. That's just typical of John Weston though, he really is a good mate, but I alternate between laughing and curbing a desire to hit him sometimes.

He's suffering withdrawal symptons at the moment, so, watch out at The Saracens tonight. The nightmare that is Weston is coming to see you all !!!

Social source share

Guest Kolla

what bloody picture ? Put it back, we haven't all seen it yet !!!!!

Oh jesus... see what yah get when you try to do the right thing... ok, for one day and one day only... (would want Mick to be the center of attention for too long)

seriously... the picture HAS been removed permanently now :?

Social source share

I lied, I had seen it, I just wanted to get maximum exposure for Mick in his new role as super nerd from Tron. Still it's better than being known as a Mexican bandit all your life !!!!

He looks like a Bandit in that outfit.

You all know the sort, rode into town and shot up the sherriff! ;-)

Social source share

Guest micksmith

AT LEAST DAVE I CAN GET INTO THE OUTFIT?. IT' A GOOD THING KOLLA I'M A LAID BACK KIND OF GUY WHO CAN TAKE A JOKE-ANYWAY I'M OFF CLUBBING IN IBIZA TONIGHT-I'LL BE THINKIN' ABOUT YOU LOT-I LIED NO I WONT.

Social source share

Guest Kolla

Eek... i'm too much of a girl's blouse to live on the edge - picture has been destroyed and i'll be the one hiding behind Al next 100 club. LOL

Social source share

Guest Kolla

KOKA-KOLLA, ALL THIS AFTER THOSE NICE FRENCH PIC/SLEEVES I DONE FOR YA

You win! I owe ya a drink.

Mick went out of his way to give me copies of the aforementioned picture sleeves. I've just posted them up in the User Gallery - 10 Tamla Motown covers - definately worth a look folks as they're very cool!

View Gallery here

Ok - off to eat humble pie now.

PS - Mick - tape is fantastic - expect glorious review from Al & I next time we see ya.

Social source share

Guest SteveC

Today, the only people who try to win dance competitions (and no offense ment to all my mates (Andy, Trickster etc)) tend to be a little 'flabby', not good looking, lack any rhythm, have ZERO sex appeal and end up looking like OAPs on speed (I wonder why?!).

That would've been me last Friday then. ;-)))

Social source share

QUOTE (JTrouble @ Jun 4 2004, 08:08 AM)

Today, the only people who try to win dance competitions (and no offense ment to all my mates (Andy, Trickster etc)) tend to be a little 'flabby', not good looking, lack any rhythm, have ZERO sex appeal and end up looking like OAPs on speed (I wonder why?!). 

That would've been me last Friday then. ;-)))

And Me ...!-)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert