Phil Threlfall

Steve Clayton

Playing the best in Northern, 70's crossover, Motown along side resident Djs

Danny Clegg

John Orritt

Rod Clegg

Carol Gilboy

Stay over night for £23pp based on 2 sharing a twin or double room

£30 for a single room ( WHEN QUOTING SOUL EVENT)

Great friendly event with people from all over the country. great room, great sound system and all for a great cause.

so come and join us

The Mill Hotel

Moore Road, Croston

Lancashire, PR26 9HP

01772 600110

More info contact Danny 07811626822

K.T.F

post-7322-073470500 1284752349_thumb.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Soul @ The Mill is back on Sat 16th Oct

7.30pm-1am

All Profits to St Cathrines Hospice

Guest Djs Ian Cunliffe

Phil Threlfall

Steve Clayton

Danny Clegg

John Orritt

Rod Clegg

Carol Gilboy

Great friendly event with people from all over the country. great room, great sound system and all for a great cause.

so come and join us

The Mill Hotel

Moore Road, Croston

Lancashire, PR26 9HP

01772 600110

K.T.F

Hi Danny,

I can't start getting excited about this, not til I get back from Skegness weekender on Monday anyway :hatsoff2:

I'll take a load of fliers with me this weekend & spread the word,

Speak next week,

Carol xxx

Hi Carol

hope skeggy is going well, not to long till the mill now, ive got more flyers printed so they will be going out to more venues.

catch up soon

Danny

Soul @ The Mill is back on Sat 16th Oct

7.30pm-1am

All Profits to St Cathrines Hospice

Guest Djs Ian Cunliffe

Phil Threlfall

Steve Clayton

Danny Clegg

John Orritt

Rod Clegg

Carol Gilboy

so come and join us

The Mill Hotel

Moore Road, Croston

Lancashire, PR26 9HP

01772 600110

K.T.F

will be nice to see mr. threlfall ...will he BOWL us OVER on the night ..think he might just get us RUNNING to the dance floor...i think this is his MAIDEN appearance at the mill...will be there to CATCH him behind the decks...lets hope he has the place BOUNCING..:yes: .and what about mr.cunliffe and mr.clayton :) top drawer guest djs... should be a corker of a night :) ......and not forgetting the regular djs carol :) danny and rod :g: and mr. orritt :) .... always a good night

will be nice to see mr. threlfall ...will he BOWL us OVER on the night ..think he might just get us RUNNING to the dance floor...i think this is his MAIDEN appearance at the mill...will be there to CATCH him behind the decks...lets hope he has the place BOUNCING..:D .and what about mr.cunliffe and mr.clayton :thumbsup: top drawer guest djs... should be a corker of a night :D ......and not forgetting the regular djs carol :yes: danny and rod :D and mr. orritt :hatsoff2: .... always a good night

aw mate, enough of the cricket-stuff :thumbsup:

Really looking forward to breaking my duck (sorry) at the Mill. I've enjoyed it on the occasions that I've been able to get along because you tend to hear a bit of everything over the course of a session, whatever your bag ... ... My plays will tend to be on the rarer side because that's what I collect primarily but rest assured they'll be dancers and I'll also be digging out some great forgotten cheapies (at least I think they are) and maybe one or two quality 70s things that I rarely get chance to play out.

Will particularly enjoy sharing the decks with Ian and John O, two of my favourite blokes who also happen to have taught me more than most about records n soul generally over the years, along with the residents of course who all work so hard to keep the thing not just running but fresh and buzzin too.

:ohmy:

will be nice to see mr. threlfall ...will he BOWL us OVER on the night ..think he might just get us RUNNING to the dance floor...i think this is his MAIDEN appearance at the mill...will be there to CATCH him behind the decks...lets hope he has the place BOUNCING..:thumbsup: .and what about mr.cunliffe and mr.clayton :thumbsup: top drawer guest djs... should be a corker of a night :ohmy: ......and not forgetting the regular djs carol :hatsoff2: danny and rod :yes: and mr. orritt :D .... always a good night

Hi kev,

Thats hope for another good night at the mill. the flyers have been all over the place. only two n half weeks to go. got a couple of new gems to play

see you soon

Danny Clegg

Hi Carol

hope skeggy is going well, not to long till the mill now, ive got more flyers printed so they will be going out to more venues.

catch up soon

Danny

Hi Danny,

Skegness was BRILLIANT.

The fliers were well recieved with quite a few new people saying they'll be up for this one.

So really looking forward to it even though I've got a 10k run at 9am the following morning, (watch out folks I'll be round with my sponsorship form) :yes:

Carol

Hi Danny,

Skegness was BRILLIANT.

The fliers were well recieved with quite a few new people saying they'll be up for this one.

So really looking forward to it even though I've got a 10k run at 9am the following morning, (watch out folks I'll be round with my sponsorship form) :rolleyes:

Carol

Hi carol.

you will be fine for the run on the sunday. ive got some more flyers for you. my dad told me to drop them off the other day but i forgot so i will drop them off tomorrow.

speak soon

Danny Clegg

post-7322-030333600 1285866579_thumb.jpg

Hi Danny looking forward to another cracking night at the Mill......:no:

I'm know all you hard work means another successful "Soul at the Mill" .......:rolleyes:

Can't wait to hear Carol's new choons.....:yes:

KTF,

Willie & Sue.....:wave:

Hi willie & Sue,

hope your both ok. What new tunes are these that carol has huh.gif, carol kept that one quiet shhh.giflol

see you soon

Danny Clegg

Hi Danny looking forward to another cracking night at the Mill......:no:

I'm know all you hard work means another successful "Soul at the Mill" .......:rolleyes:

Can't wait to hear Carol's new choons.....:yes:

KTF,

Willie & Sue.....:wave:

Forgot to tel you willie,

i got a new gem the other day.

i got johnny Taylor, Blues in the night on the french ep biggrin.gif

Hi Danny

So you bought 'Blues in the night' hope you play it at The Mill as it is one of many of my favourites along with 'Don't be sore at me' (The Parliaments) I requested it at Skeggy and nobody had it in their box please make sure it's in yours.

Looking forward to The Mill

Sue xx

Hi Danny

So you bought 'Blues in the night' hope you play it at The Mill as it is one of many of my favourites along with 'Don't be sore at me' (The Parliaments) I requested it at Skeggy and nobody had it in their box please make sure it's in yours.

Looking forward to The Mill

Sue xx

It will be in my box Sue and will deffo play it.

Along with a lot more Detroit Soul gems - TOKAYS / BILLY KENNEDEY / EMANUEL LASKEY / MASQUERADERS / CLARA HARDY and then somethumbsup.gif

Guest REVILOT

ok phil i DECLARE on the cricket stuff :lol: ....missed you last week at the legion but looking forward to a great night from ALL the djs....

Orrrr ayyyy I just got padded up Kev and you go and declare. Do that again and it will be over between us.

yes.gif

Guest REVILOT

Hi Roman here, may be with you on the 16th, good luck, I remember buying Blues i t n, of Ginger a few years ago, L P cut, I am at riverside tonite, Southport, late replacement for Shaun

See you later Roman.

Is Shaun OK??

Hi Roman here, may be with you on the 16th, good luck, I remember buying Blues i t n, of Ginger a few years ago, L P cut, I am at riverside tonite, Southport, late replacement for Shaun

Hi Roman,

Gud luk 2 night at the riverside. I'm workin otherwise I would have come down 2 see ya

See you soon

Danny

Guest REVILOT

You, JC, Detroit? Surely not :lol:

Well not just Detroit - some are Michigan in generalrolleyes.gif

Cracking night at The Riverside - numbers a little low but I picked out a few gems to get Roman dancingthumbsup.gif at least......

Nice to have on the French EP....:hatsoff2: A little birdie told me you got it at a steel as well mate, well done....:thumbsup:

rolleyes.gif yeah i might of got it at a good price lol. in a picture sleeve aswell.yes.gif

got some more flyers for jersey coming from fitzy so they will be going out and about.

see you soon

Danny

rolleyes.gif yeah i might of got it at a good price lol. in a picture sleeve aswell.yes.gif

got some more flyers for jersey coming from fitzy so they will be going out and about.

see you soon

Danny

Picture sleeve - Now we're talking, Nice....:thumbsup:

Hope you get a full house Danny and raise lots for the Charity....:hatsoff2:

Linda and I are Celebrating our 30th Wedding Anniversary the weekend of your venue, plus I'm DJ-in over this side of the Pennines (Weekender)....:D I think Bryan & Cath are going to The Mill....:g:

Catch up soon mate, have a Gud Un....:yes:

KTF...................... Bridgey & Linda....:thumbup:

Hi Carol, :thumbup: are all the Preston posse going :thumbsup: thinking of going myself and staying over, so might see you all thier :hatsoff2: KTF

Hi Pete

yeah all of the preston mob are coming on the 16th. if your thinking of staying over, don't forget to quote the soul event to get it at the rates advertised.

many thanks

Danny Clegg

post-7322-016708200 1286018435_thumb.jpg

Sound System checked and ready for the 16th, to loud for the house though so had to disassemble :thumbup: . now is time to start looking through the vinyl, might aswell seen as the weather doesn't no what to do.

Sounds more like; While the cat's, away Danny will play....:thumbup:

You'll soon find out mate when they get back from their Jolly's and the Neighbours come knocking....aggressive.gif

Sounds more like; While the cat's, away Danny will play....:thumbup:

You'll soon find out mate when they get back from their Jolly's and the Neighbours come knocking....aggressive.gif

:thumbup::lol::lol:

gotta have some fun havent i.

its all taken down now. ears are ringing lol.

good job you didnt ring me bridgey coz wouldnt of heard you lol.

p.s willie, Had a nice bloke called Dave from derby ring me before. said he met the preston crew at skeggy and that he was booking into the hotel for the 16th.( i hope he was called dave)

see you soon

Danny

Hiya Pete look forward to meet up with you on the 16th..... :D:lol:

Take Care, Willie.

Hi Willie, realy looking forward to this one :lol: you`ve all said great things about it, all true i`m sure, and i`ve even splashed out on a room ( still coming to terms with parting with the money lol :lol: ) oh by the way i`ll make sure i get the date right this time:blush: lol. Going to the keirby this saturday they had to lock the doors in July at ten-thirty, well packed so i`ll have to get in early.

so i`ll see you all on the 17 th whoops their i go again i mean the 16th lol:lol:

Source Advert