Greatstone Soul Club - Crimbo Bash - Sat.18Th Dec

Guest soul widow

well im most upset left gloucester at 2.30 managed to travel 28 miles in horrendous snow, to find the motorway closed at worcesterohmy.gif

so i made the hardest decision of my life and told steve we better go back home and weve only just got through the doorsad.gif

hope you all have a brilliant night. at least you can have some peace without me there being dizzy and mithering everyonelaugh.gif

• Replies 60
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Yeah, really sorry guys, I've waited and deliberated as long as I could, none of the guys I was coming up with (Gaz Holyman, Johnnie Glover and the girls) wanted to risk it, Glenis (my other half) didn't want me to risk it, so sadly but probably sensibly, I'm not going to risk it. It's 6 inches deep here in the Midlands and the thought of heading back here at 3 - 4 in the morning when it's black ice everywhere is a bit scary. I was really looking forward to this, my Greatstone debut and I'm seriously pissed off, but hopefully you might have me back on some other time. Again, apologies to everyone and have a crackin' night. :lol:

Jordi

Yeah, really sorry guys, I've waited and deliberated as long as I could, none of the guys I was coming up with (Gaz Holyman, Johnnie Glover and the girls) wanted to risk it, Glenis (my other half) didn't want me to risk it, so sadly but probably sensibly, I'm not going to risk it. It's 6 inches deep here in the Midlands and the thought of heading back here at 3 - 4 in the morning when it's black ice everywhere is a bit scary. I was really looking forward to this, my Greatstone debut and I'm seriously pissed off, but hopefully you might have me back on some other time. Again, apologies to everyone and have a crackin' night. :lol:

Jordi

Steve, Vicky , Jordi and posse, really gutted you guys can't make it across, but safety really has to come first. The ironic thing is the weathers not that bad here, been out and about this afternoon no prob's. Anyway we'll raise a glass or two to absent friends later. Have a great crimbo and new year,see you in January.

All the very best

Tony

Sorry to hear that, its a snow belt over the midlands, i have been running around naked up here....

Never mind Vicky, i can leave my headphones at home now :lol: ....

Thanks for making the effort to get to this little soul gem, see you soon..

Only 1.5 miles for us, now thats what i call a local....

See you all by the fire later..

Yeah, really sorry guys, I've waited and deliberated as long as I could, none of the guys I was coming up with (Gaz Holyman, Johnnie Glover and the girls) wanted to risk it, Glenis (my other half) didn't want me to risk it, so sadly but probably sensibly, I'm not going to risk it. It's 6 inches deep here in the Midlands and the thought of heading back here at 3 - 4 in the morning when it's black ice everywhere is a bit scary. I was really looking forward to this, my Greatstone debut and I'm seriously pissed off, but hopefully you might have me back on some other time. Again, apologies to everyone and have a crackin' night. :yes:

Jordi

Bleedin Snow , looks pretty but that's about it ! Bleedin shame Jordi , was lookin forward to seeing you Guys, Take care and have a Fab Crimbo !

Chris :lol:

Well Beggsy and I are still up for coming in the Beggsymobile :lol:

Des lives in Cheltenham, so has decided against risking it as it seems to be a lot heavier south of Stoke.

Mr Cato, please keep us a place by the fire...setting off at 7.30... :yes:

Aye up.

See you there fellas- tell Young Mr Beggs to take it easy

Got my huskies feed and ready!

Cheers

Phil

Edited by grumpyfella

Bleedin Snow , looks pretty but that's about it ! Bleedin shame Jordi , was lookin forward to seeing you Guys, Take care and have a Fab Crimbo !

Chris :lol:

Thanks Chris, I'm trying to find a bright side to look at this but I can't at the moment, I was really looking forward to spinnin' some stuff to the Greatstone lads and lasses, but there ya go, hopefully another time. :yes:

Guest Tassled Loafer

First Time In This Gem Of A Venue, Loved Every Minute Of It But For Some Un-Beknown Reason The Night Seemed To Go Nowhere. I Heard Some Magnificent Records That I've Been Waiting To Hear For A While, And Some That I've Never Heard Before.

Great Venue,

Stunning Music,

Fantastic Company.

Result.

Source Advert