Latest Manship Auction

Guest Richard Bergman

Guest Richard Bergman

John obviously pays attention to the site... note the introduction on this weeks first auction item:

"Innersection - I'm In Debt To You c/w Let Me Love You - Group 5 demo

We sincerely apologise for our previuously disappointing selection of "neither here nor there" rare soul vinyl offered within on these pages. I hope this top-drawer highly sought after Northern Soul 70s double sider, satisfies those of you with impeccable taste. "

WOOF! ¢Å¾¢

Can I claim copyright or has John changed the wording sufficently ??? :D:D

Edited by Richard Bergman
Social source share

• Replies 61
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

EXITS - ANOTHER SUNDOWN IN WATTS

Usually disapointed by the auction and the records chosen but this is a

fantastic record , don't you just love Kapp records :D

Just thought I'd mention it !!!

Yup, I certainly DO love KAPP records! Good stuff on that label over the years..Lenny Welch, Hesitations, Rubin..etc.. :D

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

While Kapp has some fantastic tunes, it also has one of the very worst (Despite Flynny telling me he likes it).

Step forward

Unifics - Court of Love.

I gave this away to Johnny T, and he wouldnt take it. :wicked:

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

While Kapp has some fantastic tunes, it also has one of the very worst (Despite Flynny telling me he likes it).

Step forward

Unifics - Court of Love.

:yes: Isn't this the one where he squeals "I got justice!" at the end? A cheesy peas sort of record. I can't believe Frynny likes it, does it feature a Wurlitzer organ?

Edited by Stuart T
Social source share

Step forward

Unifics - Court of Love.

You should have played the other side, "Which One Should I Choose" - mediocre up-tempo dancer, but I like it!! I think this is the side it's sold for in the past.

Also looks great on a yellow UK London demo!

Edited by Gene-R
Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

You should have played the other side, "Which One Should I Choose" - mediocre up-tempo dancer, but I like it!! I think this is the side it's sold for in the past.

Also looks great on a yellow UK London demo!

I think I had a demo, with the same song on both sides!!!

If anyone wants it, you need to find out where Barnet Borough council dump their waste.

Social source share

Guest Awake 502

Well I must admit I did sell Yvonne Vernee many years ago to Mr Fortnum and kept George Hobson. :thumbsup:

Out of interest I now own the said copy of Yvonne Vernee that once belonged to Mr Fortnum via Wayne Sharman!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::unsure::ohmy:

Tom

I seem to remember it had a big black " X " on the play side ?

Found it in St Pete's Florida...

Social source share

I can't understand why Pete S. doesn't like George Hobson.?

Because it's so mediochre it's almost painful. tell me it's redeeming features so I can try and find what I'm missing.

Can you understand why Phil Richards thinks it's crap as well or is it just me :(

Social source share

Guest Tom Walsh

Well I must admit I did sell Yvonne Vernee many years ago to Mr Fortnum and kept George Hobson. :(

Yes it has a black "X" just above the "ME" in the song title but someone has managed to make the X very faded.

:(

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert