Kingswayhall,forest Town,its Where Its At,

WELL,BACK TO KINGSWAY AFTER A GREAT HOT BANK HOLIDAY,FOR MOST OF YOU,GUEST DJ THIS MONTH ,RIGGER FROM ILKESTON,RESIDENT AT PILSLEY,A VERY MUCH UNDERATED DJ WHO CAN KEEP A FLOOR FULL,HE,S HERE FOR A GOOD SECTION OF OLDIES,AND SHOULD BE BOOKED MORE OFTEN :hatsoff2: ,IAN {THE SOUL FATHER}GEE AND CARL WILL BE ON THE DECKS TO MAKE THE NIGHT UP :thumbup: ,GET READY AND GET PLENTY OF REST BECAUSE ITS THE GROVSNER ROOMS SUNDAY,LOOKING FORWARD TO IT AFTER SPENDING THE WEEKEND AWAY,KTF,CARL......ps ANOTHER TREAT FOR YOU ALL,WERE GOING TO HAVE TOMMO COME IN AND DOUBLE DECK 9 TILL 10 WITH CARL ,SO IF YOU WANT TO HEAR SOME FORGOTTEN DANCE SOUNDS BE THERE EARLY.........:thumbsup:

KINGSWAY VILLAGE HALL,CLIPSTONE ROAD WEST,FOREST TOWN,MANSFIELD,NOTTS,NG19 0DU.......CONTACT CARL 07794 131089,,,IAN 07535145507...7.30 TILL12.30ISH :thumbsup: KTF

Edited by boxerbeat
  • Replies 27
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi Carl

Looking forward to Saturday at Kingsway, Real honour to be invited back again.

Always plenty of oldies packed in the box, so the tempo will be hot just like the weather.

Should be a great night & a great Northern Bank Holiday weekend.

ATB

Rigger

Hi Carl

Always plenty of oldies packed in the box, so the tempo will be hot just like the weather.

ATB

Rigger

don't you be giving them your superb across-the-board Pilsley selection Al..... :hatsoff2: make sure you pick the OTHER box up mate!!! :thumbsup:

Morning Carl

Yes I am well up for this one. Rigger always plays a blinder at our place and we all look forward to another storming spot from The Main Man of Ilkeston.

Bit of a dancers fest this weekend with the alldayer as well so get your dancing shoes ready.

See you Saturday.

KTF

Ian G

Hi Mick

Thanks for the reminder mate, mustn't get my weeks mixed up.

But It will DEFINATELY be the BIG box that I'm taking :rolleyes:

ATB

Alan

you see Al, you're scaring them once again.... BIG BOX sounds like one for those BIG 12 INCHERS!!!!!

only joking mate, i know you'll do the business AND it'll be yet another top oldies night at the Hall ;-)

post-9305-0-96599500-1303817191_thumb.jp

Hello Mike

Will you and the lovely Netty be making the trip across for your Oldies fix, it would be great to see you, was hoping to have a natter at Metrodome.

Take care my good friend.

KTF

Ian G

would love to Ian, the first time KWH doesn't 'clash' with stuff is the July event and we shall most certainly be over for our oldies fix in July because it's been a long time since we've been there, i've almost forgotten what an oldies night feels like, it's also been a while since we've seen you and clare. :rolleyes:

Hi Carl

ATB

Rigger

AUP AL,GLAD YOUR LOOKING FORWARD TO IT,IT WILL BE NICE TO HEAR YOU PLAYING AGAIN,EVERYONE IS UP FOR THIS BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND,KTF......:lol:

Morning Carl

Yes I am well up for this one. Rigger always plays a blinder at our place and we all look forward to another storming spot from The Main Man of Ilkeston.

Bit of a dancers fest this weekend with the alldayer as well so get your dancing shoes ready.

See you Saturday.

KTF

Ian G

AUP BRO,ITS LOOKING GOOD,PLENTY OF CALLS FROM LAST WEEK,I HOPE ITS NICE AND HOT,KTF,:lol:

Guest soul over easy

bloody hell am really excited gonna double deck with me good mate carl piper at kingsway so will dig out one or two memories for you all too remember ... then sit back whilst ian gee and rigger do the buisness whilst we dance our socks off ... brill venue lets get the party started east mids is gonna be one soulfull place to be again this weekend ... ktf tommo.

missed our Kingsway fix last time .. so ready for a good n' ! :thumbsup: as always thats a sure thing at Kingsway :lol:

pete n' susan ktf

AUP PETE,SUSAN,IT WILL BE NICE TO SEE YOU BOTH AT KINGSWAY,YOUR ALWAYS BOOKED UP WITH DJING,BRING PLENTY OF VESTS,WERE GOING TO NEED THEM,:) ,KTF,CARL

Guest Grov1

WELL,BACK TO KINGSWAY AFTER A GREAT HOT BANK HOLIDAY,FOR MOST OF YOU,GUEST DJ THIS MONTH ,RIGGER FROM ILKESTON,RESIDENT AT PILSLEY,A VERY MUCH UNDERATED DJ WHO CAN KEEP A FLOOR FULL,HE,S

HERE FOR A GOOD SECTION OF OLDIES,AND SHOULD BE BOOKED MORE OFTEN :lol: ,IAN {THE SOUL FATHER}GEE AND CARL WILL BE ON THE DECKS TO MAKE THE NIGHT UP :thumbup: ,GET READY AND GET PLENTY OF REST BECAUSE ITS THE GROVSNER ROOMS SUNDAY,LOOKING FORWARD TO IT AFTER SPENDING THE WEEKEND AWAY,KTF,CARL......ps ANOTHER TREAT FOR YOU ALL,WERE GOING TO HAVE TOMMO COME IN AND DOUBLE DECK 9 TILL 10 WITH CARL ,SO IF YOU WANT TO HEAR SOME FORGOTTEN DANCE SOUNDS BE THERE EARLY.........:lol:

KINGSWAY VILLAGE HALL,CLIPSTONE ROAD WEST,FOREST TOWN,MANSFIELD,NOTTS,NG19 0DU.......CONTACT CARL 07794 131089,,,IAN 07535145507...7.30 TILL12.30ISH :lol: KTF

Hi Carl & Ian

Don't think we'll be able to make this month. Loads to do at work and I don't think the little man can manage 2 nights n a dayer in one weekend. But we'll see ya Friday n Sunday for sure.

Know it'll be a great night.

See ya Friday

Scott :yes::thumbup:

Forest town ranks as one of the top oldies venues in the country :lol: Always well attended and playing top draw toons :lol: Going to be a Great night with Rigger & Tommo sharing the decks with Carl & Ian ( Soulfather ) :yes: This event always does exactly what it says on the packet.See you Saturday :lol:

KTF Mitch & Mel

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Guest soul over easy

looking forward to sat massively with anticipation am gonna dig a couple of real old gems that havent been spun for a while with the help of carl on the decks with me ... then dance me pants off to ian and riggers profesional spots ... just a nice warm up for sun at the grosvenor dayer ,we very lucky to have so many top events on our door step kings way hall is awesome and is proven by how far some folks travel to share it with us .... ktf tomo.

Looking forward to it. Be nice to see Tommo on the other side. Is there gonna be birthday cake Carl or has someone been telling porkies. Take care and hope you are good to go Ian

Love 'n' respect

Terry & Jo-an XXX

AUP TEZZA,JO-AN,BE NICE TO SEE YOU BOTH,SOME MUCH FOR KEEPING THINGS QUIET EH!,NO BIRTHDAY CAKE ,MILLIE,S EAT IT ALL,OLO,SEE YOU LATER,KTF,CARL......:thumbsup:

hi carl & ian coming down tonight so last chance to get your GROSVENOR ROOMS ticket's all DAYER ON SUNDAY with me see you later gaz :thumbsup:

AUP GAZ,SEE YOU TONIGHT MATE,YOU SHOULD SELL SOME TICKETS TONIGHT,ITS GOING TO BE AS GRAHAM WEAVER A BANGING ALDAYER,LOOKING FORWARD TO IT,A FEW HOURS KIP AFTER KINGSWAY,KTF,CARL :thumbsup:

Hello Carl

All boxes in the car ready to go. Looking forward to tonight with Rigger doing his thing on the decks and of course not forgetting Tommo introducing some sounds as well.

Shaping up to be a good one. I have Brid tickets if anybody wants some.

KTF

Ian G

Hello Carl

All boxes in the car ready to go. Looking forward to tonight with Rigger doing his thing on the decks and of course not forgetting Tommo introducing some sounds as well.

Shaping up to be a good one. I have Brid tickets if anybody wants some.

KTF

Ian G

AUP BRO,JUST ON MY WAY DOWN,TIME TO PUT THE BLINDS UP,LOL,SEE YOU SOON,KTF,BRO :thumbsup:

Source Advert