SOUL BROS INC

Guest Mick W

I have just got a copy from Althria (Well, about 2 weeks ago), and was cheeky enough to ask for a photo. I can make out from the photo's above most of the band, 5 in my piccie.

Sorry I can't scan & post as I don't have a scanner.

I'll take it to work with me and see if I can get it done there. It's in some kind of lobby, like a hotel of some sort.

By the way, the copy I got IS genuine and in mint condition. Sometimes a gamble pays off. I did very well with the price compared to those mentioned earlier on ebay.

Jamie

Social source share

• Replies 53
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Glad it WAS an original Jamie. Like I said, I hoped my apprehension was unfounded and it appeared it was. Tho in retrospect, I still don't think I can own it. Means to much to me for me to kill it at home.

Cheers Matt,

Didn't recognise you at the 100 'til I saw all the photos - talk about change of look!!!

Anyhoo, it certainly WILL NOT be played at home, this baby needs to stay special. I've had it 2 weeks, played it once to clean it, and twice at mine & Rich's night at Baby Jupiter and that's it. End of.

I'm only playing it out, and not every time at that. It's in such good condition it seems a shame to play it!!!!!

Jamie

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert