• Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest RichEvans

Half hour sets are my very favourite :thumbsup:

Don't you go playing my record Mr Evans........:thumbsup:

just got back home and it's arrived alongside one of mine. Might accidently forget it just for the B side ;-)

Rich

Ps anymore wanting £3 entry drop me a PM

Guest clanger v2

Monday morning when someone asks if you've had a good weekend, how good would it feel to be able to say....

"I had the best weekend ever!"

Well, if you don't come to this, they're just not going to believe you.....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guest clanger v2

just got back home and it's arrived alongside one of mine. Might accidently forget it just for the B side ;-)

Rich

Ps anymore wanting £3 entry drop me a PM

A true double-sider, innit!

Now then.....which side to play tomorrow :thumbsup:

Guest rosemary

Really looking forward to tonight.

Picking two scallywags up from Brighouse en-route - will we still get in? :)

It depends which scallywags from The Brighouse Crewlaugh.gif.

See you tonight, me and Diane should be there for 9.30pm.....that's if we don't get lost walking up from the bus stationph34r.gif, watch out for the rats in the car park......laugh.gif

It depends which scallywags from The Brighouse Crewlaugh.gif.

See you tonight, me and Diane should be there for 9.30pm.....that's if we don't get lost walking up from the bus stationph34r.gif, watch out for the rats in the car park......laugh.gif

One of the more spirited of the bunch and one of the more grounded :)

See you later lovely lady x

Guest RichEvans

Warmed up in good fashion with family affair in Manchester last night. Bang up for tonight, gonna be a full house I reckon!

See thee later

Azza

I thought you would be a tad fragile today mate after last night, I was bang up for staying out after the few we had! :) You fancy a couple beforehand tonight or you coming straight down to Santiagos?

If anyone is heading for drinks beforehand then Reform/Verve are good options on the next street up....

I thought you would be a tad fragile today mate after last night, I was bang up for staying out after the few we had! :) You fancy a couple beforehand tonight or you coming straight down to Santiagos?

Probably gonna go straight there mate, but I'll check with michelle and drop you a txt if that changes.

Guest rosemary

:lol:

See you in a few hours :thumbsup:

I'm going incognitoohmy.gif......last time i saw him he was talking in foreign tongueslaugh.gif and he slapped my a**elaugh.gif

Source Advert