York Soul Club

Guest tony hatfield

Guest tony hatfield

YORK SOUL CLUB, SATURDAY 2ND JULY.

JOINING THE RESIDENT DJ'S TONY, JOHN & TREV WE WELCOME BACK THIS MONTHS SPECIAL GUEST DJ

MR MARTYN BIRD :lol:

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE

ALB

TRACY :yes::(

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Ranger

Got a cunning plan to avoid the Blubberhouses diversion, we're staying at my Dad's :yes:

Better tell them to make sure the bar is well stocked, we're bringing Ken with us :D

Kev

YORK SOUL CLUB, SATURDAY 2ND JULY.

JOINING THE RESIDENT DJ'S TONY, JOHN & TREV WE WELCOME BACK THIS MONTHS SPECIAL GUEST DJ

MR MARTYN BIRD :thumbsup:

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE

ALB

TRACY :unsure::D

Hi Tracy and Tony,

Hope you guys are well. Should have come to your last one but money and the lack of meant I could not make it. Gather Mr Holmes played a stormer. Will save my pocket money so I can pop down to this one and see you guys and Mr Bird rip it up.

Nice one,

KTF,

Jay

Guest rosemary

Me and Sue coming over to York on Saturday......we enjoyed it so much last time that we're coming back.........just hope we don't do a detour again, we nearly ended up in the Posh End of Hulllaugh.gif.....we nearly popped in to see you Martynlaugh.gif

Guest tony hatfield

Looking forward to seeing you all :lol: looks like another top night in store.We will be having a drink or two to celerbrate Mr Holmes's birthday :thumbsup: and with only 2 weeks to Tony's 50th :D I dare say he will be starting early.

Safe journey to everyone. Bridgey we did our babysitting duties last night :lol:

atb

Tracy :thumbsup:

also Scarborough weekender tickets 2011 will be on sale, Oct 21,22,23 £30.00 each & Bridlington 2012 June 22,23,24 £25.00 each :yes:

Source Advert