Majestic Soul Thursday 4Th August With Tats Taylor

Next Majestic Soul is 4th August with Andy'Tats' Taylor with his special brand of Just Soul top quality records. Should be a cracker as well as a great warm up for Monumental Soul in Clacton.

Continuing on from last months guest Tony Rounce and his wonderful set of unissued soul we have, all the way from Just Soul, Andy 'Tats' Taylor.

Now entering his 100th year it will be interesting to see which decade he will choose to play from !

• Replies 25
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Blimey, that's come round quickly! Doesn't seem like 5 minutes have passed since the last one.....

...include me in! :yes:

Desparately trying to arrange a work visit that day, having got the last months date wrong, and hopefully one that will allow me to facilitate a trip to Clacton as well, trying to find the right time to tell other half about the second half....

So hopefully see you guys there, an incredibly enjoyable evening that I suspect could only happen in London

Edited by jocko

Majestic Soul

Looking ahead to upcomming months...with feature events leading up to the end of the year....

With Focus on Thursday 4th Aug Andy'TATS'Taylor will for sure conjure up an emotional storm with his repotoire of sublime soul.....ah..!!!

A gentle reminder that there is a Majestic Facebook where Mark H & Binsy Taylor have compiled several threads of soul...for everyone to listen ....mmm..!!!

Excited to reveal a few special 70's records this month.....give something

Time for Sunshine :)

BakerSoul.....

Majestic Soul

Looking ahead to upcomming months...with feature events leading up to the end of the year....

With Focus on Thursday 4th Aug Andy'TATS'Taylor will for sure conjure up an emotional storm with his repotoire of sublime soul.....ah..!!!

A gentle reminder that there is a Majestic Facebook where Mark H & Binsy Taylor have compiled several threads of soul...for everyone to listen ....mmm..!!!

Excited to reveal a few special 70's records this month.....give something

Time for Sunshine :)

BakerSoul.....

Hi Brian & co :hatsoff2:

Your in for a right royal treat with Mr "Tats Taylor" :thumbsup: sorry i cant be with you all but maybe next when i visit the big smoke :thumbsup:

Julie xxx

Hi Brian & co :hatsoff2:

Your in for a right royal treat with Mr "Tats Taylor" :thumbsup: sorry i cant be with you all but maybe next when i visit the big smoke :thumbsup:

Julie xxx

Always a pleasure to see you julie....im sure youre there in spirit...and talking about spirit youre birthday sounds like its gonna be a hoot..!!

Pls send me sum details & will get on the case ......is it London to stoke?????

bakersoul

After a crazy weekend it`s now time for an even crazier one !! ...kicking off With our monthly session of "Bonkers Soul Music" !!

Past , present and future "Majestic" Anthems in abundance alongside an exquisite selection of lesser known, overlooked tracks plus some imaginative classics thrown into the mix.....and for those arriving early the tempo is slower but the SOUL content will lift the roof as we play our selections of ballad, floaters and mid-tempo gems.........and the icing on the cake of course will be the appearance of our Special Guest Andy "Tats" Taylor who i don`t need to build up but as me and Binsy like to say "he get`s it !"

Can`t wait !!

Mark H

Always a pleasure to see you julie....im sure youre there in spirit...and talking about spirit youre birthday sounds like its gonna be a hoot..!!

Pls send me sum details & will get on the case ......is it London to stoke?????

bakersoul

Hi Brian ,

Look in Events .........all details there 20th August.............London to Stoke ?????????? where ever did you get that Idea :huh:

Juliexx

Source Advert