Which 2006 Weekender

Everyone knows a decent hotel in Britain cannot be compared to abroad whistling.gif

Yep, and at least at Prestatyn (however bloody cold it is..and I've done some moaning on that subject....) you don't have the chance of running into some soulie you know vaguely whilst wearing a bikini whistling.gif

Social source share

• Replies 106
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi Chris

Hope to have an anouncement for you in the next couple of weeks!! Oh my word!! Just wait till you hear! The line is right up there with the last one, maybe even stronger!!

Cheers

Paddy

Just a guess "The Dells" perhaps whistling.gif

Social source share

You know, I didn't get one person who attended the weekend complain to me that they thought it was too expensive not one! far from it, with a top hotel, plus quality en-suite rooms and hotel leisure facilites plus all meals included (the evening meal - 3 courses with wine!) and of course that superb live line up of Chuck Jackson, The Masqueraders, The Adorables, Barbara Mercer and Betty Boo all backed by Edwin Starr's The Team, most that were there felt it was money well spent, in fact the only money other that was needed from those attending was for beers or records!

Cheers

Paddy

Social source share

You know, I didn't get one person who attended the weekend complain to me that they thought it was too expensive not one! far from it, with a top hotel, plus quality en-suite rooms and hotel leisure facilites plus all meals included (the evening meal - 3 courses with wine!) and of course that superb live line up of Chuck Jackson, The Masqueraders, The Adorables, Barbara Mercer and Betty Boo all backed by Edwin Starr's The Team, most that were there felt it was money well spent, in fact the only money other that was needed from those attending was for beers or records!

Cheers

Paddy

Playing devils advocate here Paddy, the people who attended would say they thought it too expensive would they ? It's the people who didn't go because they felt it too expensive you should be looking to IMO

Social source share

Playing devils advocate here Paddy, the people who attended would say they thought it too expensive would they ? It's the people who didn't go because they felt it too expensive you should be looking to IMO

Hi Karen

Yes, that is a fair comment and hopefully we should be able to reduce the price for our next one, now that we know what it entails. I think I always knew that for some the cost would be a bit expensive and that is fine, I understand that but as I say with a top 4 star hotel, all meals and that cracking live line up exclusive to the event it was set up to be a luxury type of weekend and sadly that never comes cheap!

Cheers

Paddy

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert