How Hard To Sell Rare 45's On Here If It's Your First Time ?

Suinoz

We all know how sceptical and fickle people can be when in a ' don't know someone situation '. Buyers obviously like to have a certain amount of trust in the seller, and feel sure the product they are buying is genuine. We all know how many ' boots ' are passed off as originals. So, if one were to have a very nice batch of quality rare 45's, all worth in excess of 1000 pounds and all in near mint condition would they be purchased by fellow members on this forum if the seller was not say, a regular participant in the ' sales ' section ?? I am interested simply as i may be selling some of my big ticket stuff later this year. Things like Pat Lewis, Sillhouettes, Al Williams, Betty Wilson, Masqueraders, Ree Flores, Honeybees, Al gardner. I haven't been a regular seller on here but a lot of members know me personally and i was the person who discovered the Nolan Chance on Bunky ( not that it would make a difference i feel sure ). It's a topic that other people must surely have had thoughts about ? Your very positive comments would help to put my mind at rest. Thanks in advance, Tony T Bone. OZ.

Social source share

• Replies 20
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Tony, you're well known on here, it's only when people appear from seemingly nowhere that people tend to be a bit cautious.

Thanks for that Pete. Hopefully i won't have too much of a problem shifting my good stuff then ? Not that it should matter but it will be nice to see them go to a ' good home ' when i decide to part with them.

Social source share

Well I would certainly try to buy the Silhouettes from you no problem.

there you go tony, theres your answer, when you brought the 45s stated did you ask yourself the same question

regards the seller/s?

atb

russ

Know what you mean Russ but i knew where, and from whom most of them came from so purchased with the knowledge and confidence they were genuine. I think now from the few replies to the thread that enough folk know me well enough on here. ' Just a lad from the backwoods of Stanground '.

Social source share

I'll take the lot mate :)

Phil

Hey you ...i thought you needed the dosh :g:

Seriously Tony ...if you grade em right ,send em well packaged ,send em with the appropriate postal service ..people will be happy to buy em from you :yes:

Price em accordingly ,if they don't sell then obviously the price is too high .....you know roughly what you want for em so fire away :thumbsup:

Social source share

We all know how sceptical and fickle people can be when in a ' don't know someone situation '. Buyers obviously like to have a certain amount of trust in the seller, and feel sure the product they are buying is genuine. We all know how many ' boots ' are passed off as originals. So, if one were to have a very nice batch of quality rare 45's, all worth in excess of 1000 pounds and all in near mint condition would they be purchased by fellow members on this forum if the seller was not say, a regular participant in the ' sales ' section ?? I am interested simply as i may be selling some of my big ticket stuff later this year. Things like Pat Lewis, Sillhouettes, Al Williams, Betty Wilson, Masqueraders, Ree Flores, Honeybees, Al gardner. I haven't been a regular seller on here but a lot of members know me personally and i was the person who discovered the Nolan Chance on Bunky ( not that it would make a difference i feel sure ). It's a topic that other people must surely have had thoughts about ? Your very positive comments would help to put my mind at rest. Thanks in advance, Tony T Bone. OZ.

lot of rare records mentioned , bring them on asap

Social source share

Can't see any problem, the advice provided is sound

Grade Fairly

Pack Well

Send Promptly after payment

Be clear on payment terms and payment types accepted

Enclose scans and audio if you can

Advise if they are set sale, open to very near offers or offers etc

A good reputation is actually easier to maintain than to remove a bad one :thumbsup:

Look forward to the listings............

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!