Rugby Soul Club

• Replies 60
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I've been going to Rugby regular for about 2-3 years and last night's for me was the best. :) Great across the board sounds and a crowd befitting the venue! Hope the Manchester crowd enjoyed their Midlands visit!

Nice one Sian :) Hopefully you won't have to bribe everyone with free chocs now they've seen how good it can be! :)

Thanks for that Baz....I'm off down there now to get ready....and put out said chocs.... :)

I've been going to Rugby regular for about 2-3 years and last night's for me was the best. Great across the board sounds and a crowd befitting the venue! Hope the Manchester crowd enjoyed their Midlands visit!

Nice one Sian Hopefully you won't have to bribe everyone with free chocs now they've seen how good it can be!

=============

Gotta agree with Soulsearcher, a really good night. Not sure about getting rid of the confectionary stand, it seemed fairly busy all night :)

Maybe some jelly babies next time?? :)

Winnie:-)

Thanks Sian...I had a TOP night (& the chocs certainly did help!) In Trif's words "a most pleasant evening" ;-) Indeed! ... Best Rugby yet.....AND whoever it was who told you to "SWITCH T'BIG LIGHT OFF" ...deserves a whole box of chocs if you ask moi!

See ya soon!

French x

Agree with all that as been said, best night yet :) , Twas a pleasure to met you too Gail :)

Agreed with all on all points about everything.

I, I repeat, I was the one who originally suggested a dimmed ambience. I await my prize. biggrin.gif

I'll put a little summink in my blog about the event (event-ually) as I have some personal views on it and don't want to force everyone to read 'em.

But was definitely one of the best nights I've attended recently, for atmosphere, music provision, and quality of facilities (including the PA).

Frenchie thought she was spinnin on the dancefloor, but she was just suffering from room spins.

And Solesearcher was slipslidin away with the odd spin thrown in (despite the dreaded talc :lol: )

Ganche was far too sober for my liking. :hypo:

Finally, Not only was there some lovely chocolatey delights, but some nice monkeymen were laid on too! Cheers Sian, well werf the money I reckon! whistling.gif

I'm still buzzing from last nite but couldn't do it without ALL of you.......thanks to the travellers - Carlisle - Manchester - Blackpool - London - Surrey, also the local crowds who have given us great support all the way....and sorry if I've missed anyone...to you all.......

Sian, Just like to thank you and the crew for a Great Nite, Top Venue, Some class Tunes, friendly people ( for southerners :sleep3: ) Esp would like to thank Rob and Linda for the Party afterwards. Linda 50 you dont look a day over 49 :sleep3:

Best Regards

Steve

Sian, Just like to thank you and the crew for a Great Nite, Top Venue, Some class Tunes, friendly people ( for southerners :thumbsup: ) Esp would like to thank Rob and Linda for the Party afterwards. Linda 50 you dont look a day over 49 :yes:

Best Regards

Steve

Wow, must be psychic...just pm'd you to say thanks for coming.......we southerners can plunder better than you tho... :yes:

Source Advert