Saturday 12th November 05

Guest Toe Knee

Guest Toe Knee

My lady wants to go out this saturday and I have no idea where to take her - wots on this coming saturday - am in kent but do not mind a drive if its worth it.

She came to St Ives a few weeks ago and LOVED it

regards

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Andy Kempster

My lady wants to go out this saturday and I have no idea where to take her - wots on this coming saturday - am in kent but do not mind a drive if its worth it.

She came to St Ives a few weeks ago and LOVED it

regards

hitchin on friday (if you can squeeze 2 nights)

Have just recieved mine n Lou,s tckts off Rob and Linda for Sat so we defo be there. looking forward to it very much esp the 2 1/2 hr drive down the wonderful M6. :D But Linda is, no i cant tell you her age. Guess ? Clue its between 49 and 51 :D

Steve

I did speak to Rob and Linda the other nite and they were well pleased to hear you were gonna make the trip. They didn't seem too worried about the plundering.... blush.gif

Tony Warot is celebrating his birthday on Sat too...not sure how young he is tho....

Edited by Rugby Soul Club

I did speak to Rob and Linda the other nite and they were well pleased to hear you were gonna make the trip. They didn't seem too worried about the plundering.... blush.gif

Tony Warot is celebrating his birthday on Sat too...not sure how young he is tho....

They wasnt worried about the plundering because they taught us. Dont think i know tony but you never know with me :D

Steve

He'll hate me for doing this but....Tony Warot...and he hasn't changed a bit since the 70's....

Nor have his Jokes blush.gif .............taken in our challet at Hemsby :D

Guest Toe Knee

Just wondered if there were any other suggestions for this coming Saturday - perhaps a little further south east - London or M25 area - rather than a 300 mile round trip

Just wondered if there were any other suggestions for this coming Saturday - perhaps a little further south east - London or M25 area - rather than a 300 mile round trip

There is an events page on this forum if you wanna check it out......but we think we are worth it.....Loren drives over from France, so he must think the extra mileage is justified......

We've got a B&B page on our web-site if you wanna stay over..

https://www.rugbysoulclub.co.uk/Accommodation.htm

Guest Toe Knee

There is an events page on this forum if you wanna check it out......but we think we are worth it.....Loren drives over from France, so he must think the extra mileage is justified......

We've got a B&B page on our web-site if you wanna stay over..

https://www.rugbysoulclub.co.uk/Accommodation.htm

Many thanks for your reply - I wasn't trying to be negative about your club, I have heard great things - its just that I was trying to find out what my choices were - we may well end up with you in any case.

I thought the thread had rather been taken over and there were only 2 suggestions - which I thought a little strange.

You mention " There is an events page on this forum " - I honestly thought that is where I had posted my question - the link that I followed to get here is titled and described as the events forum, I am new to this forum and would welcome your direction to the correct place to look

regards

Many thanks for your reply - I wasn't trying to be negative about your club, I have heard great things - its just that I was trying to find out what my choices were - we may well end up with you in any case.

I thought the thread had rather been taken over and there were only 2 suggestions - which I thought a little strange.

You mention " There is an events page on this forum " - I honestly thought that is where I had posted my question - the link that I followed to get here is titled and described as the events forum, I am new to this forum and would welcome your direction to the correct place to look

regards

Toe Knee

Try here

Nick

Source Advert