Guest Jamie

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

always good for a laugh is M :ohmy:

Usually laughing all the way to the bank!

I bet the fella who sent that in is laughing his c*ck off!

Or, if it's a lady, laughing her f*nny, erm, :ohmy:

Social source share

was this an issue or demo..... ?

SHITE EITHERWAY

Twas the WD with the old big red 'A'.

I spose a classic in a nice format - but £673?

You're avin a Turkish! :ohmy:

Social source share

A Turkish! Have you hijacked the Queens English?

Shurely shome mistake.

One thought it was a giraffe.

As a thick Northern Monkey, I reserve the right to insert a word as the mood catches me. :ohmy::ohmy:

Jamie

Social source share

Was talking to Mick Smith last night about this, I said I'd have sold it for £150-£175 maximum, he said he'd have sold it for £150...

Pete,

You probably know I nothing about US singles and even less about UK, but £150-£200 was the worst case scenario I thought of.

Then again, I usually make a balls-up and get everything mixed-up! :thumbsup:

See you tomorrow,

Jamie whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest Soulfood33

£673.

Speechless unsure.gif

I'm speechless that in 2005 there is an absolutely mint unplayed Demo copy in exsistance!! I see lots moans about prices but there are collectors who will go over the top for MINT..Personally I've never seen a MINT unplayed copy ever listed..and instead of knocking the winner he should be applauded for being so dedicated to his hobby. How many of you actually own a brand new red & white demo?

Social source share

Guest Soulfood33
Was talking to Mick Smith last night about this, I said I'd have sold it for £150-£175 maximum, he said he'd have sold it for £150...
Social source share

I'm speechless that in 2005 there is an absolutely mint unplayed Demo copy in exsistance!! I see lots moans about prices but there are collectors who will go over the top for MINT..Personally I've never seen a MINT unplayed copy ever listed..and instead of knocking the winner he should be applauded for being so dedicated to his hobby. How many of you actually own a brand new red & white demo?

There's loads and loads of mint British records around and they are still being discovered. Applaud some nutcase who paid 4 times too much for a record? You're on your own there.

Social source share

It looks like you do. Are you going to play it then or what? :huh:whistling.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert