Banbury Internet Radio 29/11/2011 20:00

ritchie

Guest BENSON BOY

Hey Maz & Ritchie, didn't realise it was your first time!! you both sounded relaxed and very confident! ..some great tunes played, really enjoyed the whole show! I will also add it to my 'weekly listening' list!.. good fun in the chat room too! :yes: best wishes Bev x

Hi Bev,

glad you enjoyed the show,it's the first time Richie and i have doubled up and it was really a good laugh,Nick and Mel are great hosts it seems to work really well.

It's not the first time iv'e been on the show,i have done hour spots on a special tribute night we have for one of our DJ'S who sadly passed away nearly 3 years ago,Dave Bailey was a DJ at Banbury and Oxford soul clubs also the studio has been made much bigger so it's much easier.Richie and myself are doing part 2 at the end of January ,i'll make sure i'll put the Radiants in the box for you.

best wishes

maz

Social source share

Being in Aberdeen this show is just the Dogs Bollox!

Great across the board music.

What was the James Brown one played last night?

Hi Ernie

Glad you enjoyed the show.. Really look forward to Tuesday evenings these days !!! The JB track is an awesome dancer and cheap .. you can pick up a minter for less than a £10 with postage..

Money Won't Change You - Part 1 - King.

see you Tuesday :thumbsup:

https://youtu.be/VjA8diYlstw

Social source share

Hi Ernie

Glad you enjoyed the show.. Really look forward to Tuesday evenings these days !!! The JB track is an awesome dancer and cheap .. you can pick up a minter for less than a £10 with postage..

Money Won't Change You - Part 1 - King.

see you Tuesday :thumbsup:

This what annoys me about the bootleg players!

You can get a great tune like this to play out for less than the cost of a new bootleg.

Brilliant - sure Ive heard it in the past but sounds so refreshing today!

Cheers Guys

Edited by Ernie Andrews
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!