Tommy Neal Uk Vocalion Red Dj

Monkey

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Joe Dunlop has one for £40, number 90 on his latest list.....

I would try his mobile (quicker response!)

JOE DUNLOP

GLENAVON

HOPE MOUNTAIN

WREXHAM

LL12 9HH

TEL : 01978 761739 MOB: 07546666078

joedunlop@btinternet.com

POSTAGE : £1.50 1ST 45, 50P EACH AFTER recorded add 75 special 5.50p

Sounds too cheap, is it definitely a demo?

Social source share

Not sure, it may well be the issue, just remember seeing it as i scanned through!

Didn't take that much notice as i've got a Pameline copy, none of these second issue/represses for me! :wink:

It was definatley red anyway - out of curiosity, take it there is a red 'issue' & DJ copy? i've only seen the black Vocalian issue

ta

Edited by The Zodiac Club
Social source share

Not sure, it may well be the issue, just remember seeing it as i scanned through!

Didn't take that much notice as i've got a Pameline copy, none of these second issue/represses for me! :wink:

It was definatley red anyway - out of curiosity, take it there is a red 'issue' & DJ copy? i've only seen the black Vocalian issue

ta

No, black issue, red demo on those Vocalions.

Second issue indeed! :lol:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

ta

If it's Pameline best to have it on the rarer pink issue - although I think it is actually the second release with a later serial number (yellow #100 and pink #200 off the top of my head).

Cheers

Richard

Social source share