Seven Inch And Albums

steve z

• Replies 9
  • Views 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Perhaps Shane will help :D:lol: WHO determined the format ohmy.gif Should be posted ....elswhere..

can anyone help steve on this one?

not really a soulful post but you have been quite productive this week on here imo :D therefore i think we should see if we can get you an answer before we move this one on. unless mike wants to move it?

cheers

Shane

Social source share

not really a soulful post but you have been quite productive this week on here imo :D therefore i think we should see if we can get you an answer before we move this one on. unless mike wants to move it?

cheers

Shane

I might if I was sure exactly what he's asking. ohmy.gif

Social source share

not really a soulful post but you have been quite productive this week on here imo ohmy.gif therefore i think we should see if we can get you an answer before we move this one on. unless mike wants to move it?

cheers

Shane

Hi Shane ,perhaps moved to freebasing.You have seen my response eleswhere with a regard to being PRODUCTIVE.All aside had fab response to my postings :D:lol::D
Social source share

right in saying talking about a definite background to the origins of the 45 and 33 formats ?

stumbled across a fair few informative ones on net, but never bookmarked them, anyone who has?

thats how i read it mike.

Shane

Social source share

I can't remember the company names but I read once that 45's were brought out because after 78's came 33 speed and the rival company just took 33 from 78 and came up with the 45. If you understand that, I've not expressed it terribly well ohmy.gif

Social source share

right in saying talking about a definite background to the origins of the 45 and 33 formats ?

stumbled across a fair few informative ones on net, but never bookmarked them, anyone who has?

Hi Mike and Shane ,pretty hopeless I am ,but Formats is what I'm after.The info you have ohmy.gif ATB Me
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert