• Replies 63
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

listen kidda,just remember,play any shite and you're off !! ph34r.gif

Now soul ninja,see you been playing those acetates again,have you booked the room yet and have I got the extra large bed with the blow up julia roberts? Shep has just informed me that he is now officially a millionaire ,good grief there be no soul records left.

Guest SAFC-SOULBOY

Free entry if wear that bunny outfit!!! :Dbeer.gif:D Good venue + cracking DJ's with Paul Sadot and Karl Rhodes you'll know but some of the northeast lads maybe not, Baz Atkinson and Duncan Mcallister are among some of the the best record collectors from around these parts and can mix it with best of them,both are well up for this nite. If you do make it i'm sure you'll have a good"n".

Free rare soul cd on offer too, which will be given out in the main room about 11ish......

Haway Harry man....Why spoil a good topic with that f**k'in badge? ph34r.gif

I knew that one would get the Geordies excited :D

Exciting and football don't go together in the North East at the moment..Its like trying to get fresh bread in Poland tongue.gif ...I look forward to seeing Dirty Makems,pissed up Geordies,cut throat Smog monsters plus the odd Monkey hanger and Darlo casuals..Its xmas and its a love thing,put all the hate behind you for the night,or at least for the first few drinks whistling.gif ..Lets hope the place is full,unlike the trophy cabinets up there.. :D ..

Waltz in the cowshed..

Guest SAFC-SOULBOY

never been to a match in years stevie,cant get my head around why my son pays nearly 400 quid for a season ticket,he should give it to me for tunes,then it wouldnt be wasted. tongue.gif:D

Quite right sir whistling.gif , haven't been to our place in years....mind you no sane person would go there at the moment!!

Life's so much sweeter now the money is spent on vinyl & going to gigs up & down the land :D

ANYWAY HOPE TO SEE AS MANY OF YOU AS POSSIBLE ON TUEDAY @ PIERCEBRIDGE FOR WHAT PROMISES TO BE A FANTASTIC NIGHT AGAIN

Source Advert