Kings Hall, Stoke All Nighter

The famous KINGS HALL, Stoke NEW YEAR's EVE ALL NIGHTER 9pm-6am

with Mick H, Terry Davies, Nige Brown, Bob Hinsley, Kev Roberts, Rob Smith, Phil/John(Jnc 11), Keith Minshull, Tim Brown and Neil Jones. Record Dealers Welcome(Foyer Space now full)

A monster night out. Tickets £15 available from 01782-266888 or Denise North 07799122366

Txt us 0784-1197874

Limited availabilty pay on the door at £20. The event is close to capacity so hurry!biggrin.gif

• Replies 37
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Matt Male

The famous KINGS HALL, Stoke NEW YEAR's EVE ALL NIGHTER 9pm-6am

with Mick H, Terry Davies, Nige Brown, Bob Hinsley, Kev Roberts, Rob Smith, Phil/John(Jnc 11), Keith Minshull, Tim Brown and Neil Jones. Record Dealers Welcome(Foyer Space now full)

A monster night out. Tickets £15 available from 01782-266888 or Denise North 07799122366

Txt us 0784-1197874

Limited availabilty pay on the door at £20. The event is close to capacity so hurry!biggrin.gif

Kev, i ordered tickets for this on sunday night (which is pretty late i know). Do you think i'll get them before saturday? Or should i arrange to pick them up on the door?

Also, on the GoldSoul site tickets were £20 each but it says above they are £15?... Does this mean i'll get a refund?

I emailed GoldSoul but no reply as yet.

Thanks

Matt

Kev, i ordered tickets for this on sunday night (which is pretty late i know). Do you think i'll get them before saturday? Or should i arrange to pick them up on the door?

Also, on the GoldSoul site tickets were £20 each but it says above they are £15?... Does this mean i'll get a refund?

I emailed GoldSoul but no reply as yet.

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt,

I am sure you will receive your tickets by Dec 30th. Our staff(except me!) are not back until the 28th.

If you ordered tickets on-line you would have only paid £15 each. The on the door price is £20(very limited)

If you have not received the tickets by DEC 31-EMAIL US AT SALES@GOLDSOUL.CO.UK or txt 0784-1197874 and we'll arrange collection on the door.

Happy New Year from the UK's No.1 All Nighter.....Kings Hall, Stoke of course (just getting into the 06 promotional jargon!)

Have a great night.

Tickets in most locations are now SOLD OUT. You may still get hold of them by calling 01782-266888. Pay by credit card and we'll leave them on the door for collection.

You can pay on the door (£20) Open 9pm-6am

Tickets in most locations are now SOLD OUT. You may still get hold of them by calling 01782-266888. Pay by credit card and we'll leave them on the door for collection.

You can also pay on the door (£20) Open 9pm-6ambiggrin.gif

Errrmmm, you might find 'Auld Lang Syne' to be a popular choice..... ohmy.gif

Wow thanks. Hopefully you'll be coming to biggest All Nighter in the World!biggrin.gif

For folks looking for tickets, ROB SMITH has 10 left. Tel; 07906-137860 He is Grantham tonight or Awsworth tomorrow before the Kings.

Wow thanks. Hopefully you'll be coming to biggest All Nighter in the World!biggrin.gif

Sorry Kev, have a full house at Alsager Civic on NYE till 1.30 a.m. and will be well and truly plastered by that time, so no nighters for me. yes.gif

Glad I could assist you in your preperations of the traditions of NYE festivities. ohmy.gif

Hope you have as good a night as us :(

Regards

Mace.

Last minute ticket info. DENISE NORTH on 07799-122366 HAS A FEW TICKETS LEFT-Call now for Stoke tonight.

If anyone does not have a ticket, then PAY ON THE DOOR(£20)

9pm-6am Exit 15 or 16 off M6-Head for STOKE not City Centre!

Any queries call 01782-266888 up to 4pm or 0784-1197874 call or text after 4.

Vote for the 'track to be played' immediately after Auld Lang Syne at 12.01. A track that typifies the 35+ year history of the scene. ie DOBIE GRAY, DEAN BARLOW(only kidding!), THE SALVADORS etc etc

I vote Dobie as well.... after all, it will be my Bday it is my all time favourite as it's the track that stopped me literally in my tracks at the tender age of 14 when I first heard it whistling.gif

Guest in town Mikey

Doesnt look like I will be there.

I know Wendy and Pip from Northern Ireland are going. Sorry guys, I'm certain it will be a fun night.

Happy new year everyone. Janine give Boots a big kiss for me.

Mikey.

Last minute ticket info. DENISE NORTH on 07799-122366 HAS A FEW TICKETS LEFT-Call now for Stoke tonight.

If anyone does not have a ticket, then PAY ON THE DOOR(£20)

9pm-6am Exit 15 or 16 off M6-Head for STOKE not City Centre!

Any queries call 01782-266888 up to 4pm or 0784-1197874 call or text after 4.

Vote for the 'track to be played' immediately after Auld Lang Syne at 12.01. A track that typifies the 35+ year history of the scene. ie DOBIE GRAY, DEAN BARLOW(only kidding!), THE SALVADORS etc etc

Van Dykes / Save My Love For A Rainy Day

HB whistling.gif

Karen I hope you have a great birthday girl thumbsup.gif

I'll be at the Greatstone enjoying myself whistling.gif :dance:

Thank you :yes: I'm sure it's going to be absolutely fantastic... I can't wait :P You have a great time too Mandy :yes:

For me its DOBIE GRAY OUT ON THE FLOOR CHARGER whistling.gif

the words epitomise the scene , the music, the.people, the feeling!

Real WOW factor if discovered to day it would be worth a fortune!!

Happy and Soulful New Year to Everyone!

See You At The GO-GO later thumbsup.gif

Nige B

HI

I HAVE TWO TICKETS FOR TONIGHT AS FRIENDS NOW CANT MAKE IT GIVE ME A CALL 07739353275 AND MAKE ME AN OFFER !!!!!!!!!!!! (FOR THE TICKETS ONLY :-) )

KAY

No votes for...THE BROTHERS-Are You Ready For This!

Source Advert