Black Music Soul/northern Etc, Record Fair And Swap Meet Coming Soon

Further to the Soul Music Record Fair And Swap Meet we ran at Hyde Football Club last July 2011 I now have secured a venue in a better location for a second event, just putting feelers out to record dealers at this stage to see if the interest is still there, full details to follow shortly, hoping this will become a regular event, please PMme if you are interested, dealer pitches will be £25.00 per 6ft of selling space, in house sound system to promote sales on the day, food, reasonable bar prices, date to be confirmed.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Smart arse Steve whoops lol lol and yes Chalky much better location than the football club, full details to follow as soon as possible, be nice to get some feedback fromrecord dealers, everyone seemed keen to do another after the first one.

Regards - Mark

Edited by Mark Bicknell
Social source share

Not a dealer / seller but I'll come along for a rummage through all the boxes. Found some interesting bits last time :thumbsup:

Bloody hell Ste, you don't mind travelling a bit do you.

Don't forget that Humphrey Stomp scan. :thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Bloody hell Ste, you don't mind travelling a bit do you.

Don't forget that Humphrey Stomp scan. :thumbsup:

Yes and yes. Humphrey Stomp scan at the weekend prob. :thumbsup:

As far as records are concerned I'll travel all over to try and find vinyl. We never know where the next good record is going to come from...

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Yes and yes. Humphrey Stomp scan at the weekend prob. :thumbsup:

THANKS.

As far as records are concerned I'll travel all over to try and find vinyl. We never know where the next good record is going to come from...

TRUE.

Social source share

Guest mickeyfish58

That's a very good point would a Sunday be better? thing I see as a problem with that is if any of the dealers are out at gigs the night before?

Mark

if they make money it should not bother them, will just help them sleep better the following night :yes:
Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

Further to the Soul Music Record Fair And Swap Meet we ran at Hyde Football Club last July 2011 I now have secured a venue in a better location for a second event, just putting feelers out to record dealers at this stage to see if the interest is still there, full details to follow shortly, hoping this will become a regular event, please PMme if you are interested, dealer pitches will be £25.00 per 6ft of selling space, in house sound system to promote sales on the day, food, reasonable bar prices, date to be confirmed.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

high mark depending on date stick me down for a table regards Simon.

Social source share

Smart arse Steve whoops lol lol and yes Chalky much better location than the football club, full details to follow as soon as possible, be nice to get some feedback fromrecord dealers, everyone seemed keen to do another after the first one.

Regards - Mark

I would think most dealers who were there last time and possibly others would be interested but hard to commit without some idea of when it will be?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!