Leighton Buzzard N-power ?

.... I can except payment for tickets via Paypal .... @ jon.buck2@ntlworld.com

There Will be addmisions on the door @ £10....but to guarantee entry I suggest arriving Early Club opens @ 8pm it is still not to late to send in for tickets if you send in late make sure you give a phone number The Club Holds 400 & we have sold close on 180....If you have a ticket you can arrive @ anytime

If our travelling some distance Don't be Dissapointed get your tickets now to guarantee entry....Coming to Leighton Buzzard early meet @ The Swan Hotel in The High Street Leighton Buzzard for Teatime Drinks & a Chat before the do starts....Just around the corner from the Venuue.... The Swan has 37 rooms @ £65 per room & already quite a good number of rooms booked....The Leighton Buzzard Reunion is @ Shades formally The Unicorn Club Lake Street Leighton Buzzard on Easter Thursday 13th April from 8-2am DJ's Danny Everard Keb Darge Guy Hennigan Jon Buck Brian Rae Dave Evison Carl Fortnum & Shaun Byrnes filling in for Adam....Tickets for this event are £8 available from RSG 67 Townsend Hemel Hempsteads HP2 5SU [please send a stamped addressed envelope]....cheques & P.O. payable to Jon Buck....Other Hotels in Leighton Buzzard for the night of The Unicorn Reunion @ Easter 2 Hotels that are within walking distance of the club Nearest & Best is The Swan @ £60 a room 01525 372148.... The Black Horse about 1/2 a mile from Venue @ £40 a room 01525 381129....Travelodge in Hockliffe 3 miles from Venue special online booking price of just £26 per room 0870-191-1527 www.travelodge.co.uk/find_a_hotel/hotel/hotel_id/25/DunstableHockliffe

post-2461-1141561872_thumb.jpg

Edited by jonbuck
  • Replies 97
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Been asked about Hotels in Leighton Buzzard for the night of The Unicorn Reunion 2 Hotels that are within walking distance of the club Nearest & Best is The Swan @ £60 a room 01525 372148.... The other is The Black Horse @ £40 a room 01525 381129....The Leighton Buzzard Reunion is @ Shades formally The Unicorn Club Lake Street Leighton Buzzard on Easter Thursday 13th April from 8-2am DJ's Danny Everard Keb Darge Jon Buck Brian Rae Dave Evison Carl Fortnum Mark Bicknell & Shaun Byrnes filling in for Adam....Tickets for this event are £8 available from RSG 67 Townsend Hemel Hempsteads HP2 5SU [please send a stamped addressed envelope]....Jon Buck

ps.... there will be limited addmision on the door @ £10....

Hi Jon, looking forward to this as the last one was great, venue, music and of course people! :)

If you havent been before, check it out, as the venue is great and the music caters for all. :)

Jon

I ve got really confused with this, I thought Easter was the anniversary but now its a reunion?

Are you planning to run more?Trinax

Catriona, I think KarenB was confused with this as well with her posting....I think she is refering to our 25th Anniversary Do @ Westcott on Friday 20th Jan....

....Unfortunatley The RSG Anniversary has alway been in January so I Can't change that, Be Regards Buzzard,this is at Easter on Thursday 13th From 8-2am.... This is our first Event @ the Old Unicorn Club since 1988-9 the we moveds round the corner to The Bossard Hall, If this first one goes well then we will have something to used as a bargining point with the owners, I could see an Alldayer later in the year,Just see how it goes & take it from there....

Edited by jonbuck

Catriona, I think KarenB was confused with this as well with har posting....I think she is refering to our 25th Anniversary Do @ Westcott on Friday 20th Jan....

....Unfortunatley The RSG Anniversary has alway been in January so I Can't change that, Be Regards Buzzard,this is at Easter on Thursday 13th From 8-2am.... This is our first Event @ the Old Unicorn Club since 1988-9 the we moveds round the corner to The Bossard Hall, If this first one goes well then we will have something to used as a bargining point with the owners, I could see an Alldayer later in the year,Just see how it goes & take it from there....

Course I was confused Im always confused :thumbsup:

Catriona, I think KarenB was confused with this as well with her posting....I think she is refering to our 25th Anniversary Do @ Westcott on Friday 20th Jan....

Thanks Jon

See you in April then

atb

x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Jon and Sue, firstly i'm really sorry i will be unable to attend what i'm sure will be an awesome event...was it really twenty years ago? Due to work commitments i just can't get the time off plus i'm doing almost no DJ'ing now but wish the event and you guys all the very best for the event, the Unicorn events were fantastic and i'm so proud to have been a part of that all those years ago.

I will of course start giving the event a big mention on the show leading up to the event in hope that it helps in some small way.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Jon and Sue, firstly i'm really sorry i will be unable to attend what i'm sure will be an awesome event...was it really twenty years ago? Due to work commitments i just can't get the time off plus i'm doing almost no DJ'ing now but wish the event and you guys all the very best for the event, the Unicorn events were fantastic and i'm so proud to have been a part of that all those years ago.I will of course start giving the event a big mention on the show leading up to the event in hope that it helps in some small way.Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Yes I knew you had ceased DJing for a while, But was kinda hoping you would change your mind nearer the date....anyways....whatever will be, will be....working on a suitable replacement for Mark Bicknell....

Jon Buck

Jon i went to the Bidds event in Stoke on Saturday for Mace and did a spot, really enjoyed it but feel like a fish out of water to be honest, i have really no intention of DJ'ing on a regular basis to be honest with you anymore, part of the passion has gone for me not with the records,collecting etc. but with the scene, the pontificating and chin stroking has really got to me and i simply can't deal with it as there are far more important things to do and to deal with.

All the best Mark Bicknell.

Jon i went to the Bidds event in Stoke on Saturday for Mace and did a spot, really enjoyed it but feel like a fish out of water to be honest, i have really no intention of DJ'ing on a regular basis to be honest with you anymore, part of the passion has gone for me not with the records,collecting etc. but with the scene, the pontificating and chin stroking has really got to me and i simply can't deal with it as there are far more important things to do and to deal with.

All the best Mark Bicknell.

Looking forward to this Jon....

Just for Mark....chin strokers.

post-1225-1140432408_thumb.jpg

but with the scene, the pontificating and chin stroking has really got to me and i simply can't deal with it as there are far more important things to do and to deal with.

OK Guy Hennigan to gain 50lbs in 2 months....Guy Hennigan will be replacing Mark Bicknell @ the Leighton Buzzard Reunion....

Jon Buck

Back in 1984 I started doing the Alldayers @ The Unicorn Club in Leighton Buzzard about a year later I had my first Allnighter there....& Now over 20 years later we are retuning to the same venue....it has changed a bit but it is the same place, the entrance is now @ the front of the building not round the side....Come & see for yourself RSG @ The Unicorn Club....The Leighton Buzzard Reunion is @ Shades formally The Unicorn Club Lake Street Leighton Buzzard on Easter Thursday 13th April from 8-2am DJ's Danny Everard Keb Darge Jon Buck Brian Rae Dave Evison Carl Fortnum Mark Bicknell & Shaun Byrnes filling in for Adam....Tickets for this event are £8 available from RSG 67 Townsend Hemel Hempsteads HP2 5SU [please send a stamped addressed envelope]....Jon Buck....Also I have Been asked about Hotels in Leighton Buzzard for the night of The Unicorn Reunion @ Easter 2 Hotels that are within walking distance of the club Nearest & Best is The Swan @ £60 a room 01525 372148.... The other is The Black Horse @ £40 a room 01525 381129....

ps.... there will be limited addmision on the door @ £10....

Hi jon get your topic out-remember me its michele have sent you personal message on here get back to me .Hi sue.

OK Guy Hennigan to gain 50lbs in 2 months....Guy Hennigan will be replacing Mark Bicknell @ the Leighton Buzzard Reunion....

Jon Buck

Am I too late to apply for the position.

Wid

PS How is Sue's scooter??

Tickets selling Very Well for this event,If you are travelling some distance to avoid dissapointment & a couple of pounds....I suggest buying tickets NOW !!!! @ £8 each send SAE to Jon Buck 67 Townsend Hemel Hempstead HP2 5SU Cheques/PO's Payable to Jon Buck....

.... there will be limited addmision on the Door @ £10....

Jon Buck

Only 50lbs Jon...lol a little more than that i feel, again sorry i won't be there but will really give it a ton of mentions on the show....now on new SKY channel 0129 and not 879 anymore and www.solarradio.com

All the very best with this event i'm sure it will be a packer.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Only 50lbs Jon...lol a little more than that i feel, again sorry i won't be there but will really give it a ton of mentions on the show....now on new SKY channel 0129 and not 879 anymore and www.solarradio.comAll the very best with this event i'm sure it will be a packer.Regards - Mark Bicknell.

You will be missed Mark....We even had a special room booked for you @ The Swan....Thanks for the mentions on Solar....I can't belive the interest in this Renunion originaly people were saying oh it's on a Thursday ....but now people have realised the day after is Good Friday....only five weeks to go....

Keep @ It

Jon Buck

Edited by jonbuck

You will be missed Mark....We even had a special room booked for you @ The Swan....Thanks for the mentions on Solar....I can't belive the interest in this Renunion originaly people were saying oh it's on a Thursday ....but now people have realised the day after is Good Friday....only five weeks to go....

Keep @ It

Jon Buck

Jon, Thanks for your kind words mate....i will continue to push it for you on Solar, Bank Hols etc. are really tuff for me working in retail to get time off, i really hope it's a banging night as it was a very special gig for me way back...all the best.

Mark Bicknell.

Jon, Thanks for your kind words mate....i will continue to push it for you on Solar, Bank Hols etc. are really tuff for me working in retail to get time off, i really hope it's a banging night as it was a very special gig for me way back...all the best.Mark Bicknell.

Thanks Mark....

Jon Buck

HI JON

I KEEP FORETTING TO ASK YOU WHEN I SEE YOU PLEASE CAN I HAVE TWO TICKETS ?

THANKS

Tickets available from me Jon Buck by post 67 Townsend Hemel Hempstead HP2 5SU also from Carl Fortnum Dave Evison Brian Rae & Shaun Byrnes @ £8 each

Jon Buck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Jon, the other ticket is for Smudge. Now all I've got to do is remember the way, twenty years ... strewth!

Yea but 20 years ago you didn't have Route Finders, & Sat Nav.....It will all come back to Or M11 > M25 > M1 > J9 > A5 > Dunstable > Hockliffe Turn Left For Buzzard....

Bucky

Edited by jonbuck

ranting_1.gif Hi Jon i know this is taking the piss but i forgot to reserve my tickets for me & Mandy,can you send me 2 no in the post to my home or can i pick them up on the door ??.

Everyone i've spoke to say its gonna be a good un,a packer as well.

I await your reply soonest !!

Toby.

ps i might be calling on you for another 2 tickets for Mousey & Co,he will let me know Friday

cheers Jon ranting_1.gif

Hi Jon i know this is taking the piss but i forgot to reserve my tickets for me & Mandy,can you send me 2 no in the post to my home or can i pick them up on the door ??.Everyone i've spoke to say its gonna be a good un,a packer as well.

I await your reply soonest !!Toby.ps i might be calling on you for another 2 tickets for Mousey & Co,he will let me know Friday cheers Jon

Well that's sorted [as we just spoke on the phone]....We shall be in the Swan for drinks before from about 6pm....The Easter Weekend Starts Here....

Jon Buck

Buzzard Hotline 07977-330697

Edited by jonbuck
Guest SHAUN BYRNES

READY STEADY GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU LOT,BUT I'M CHOMPING AT THE BIT FOR THIS ONE! AS FOR STANDING IN FOR ADAM(TOP MAN)IT WILL BE AN HONOUR,BEING A 70ts MAN MYSELF!!! GIVE ME A CHANCE TO PLAY SOME OF THE GREAT TUNES ADAM PLAYED IN IT'S HAY-DAY.

I DID OF COUSE TAKE OVER FROM ADAM FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS,WHEN HE FINISHED. SO LIKE ALL THE D.Js IT WILL FANTASTIC TO BE BACK!!

AS JON AS STATED IT'S GONNA BE A SELL OUT SO GET THERE EARLY!

SEE YA SOON

SHAUN. K.T.F

P.S ANY THING YOU WANT PLAYED THAT ADAM SPUN, GIVE ME A SHOUT IF I'VE GOT IT I'LL BRING IT

We have sold close to 180 tickets....The Club Holds 400, If you haven't got a ticket & I know you [ie personal friend] PM Me with your Address & how many tickets you want I will send you tickets & you can pay Me on the night.... or We shall be @ The Swan Hotel in the High Street just around the corner from the Club from 6pm where you can get tickets from me....or if you want to pay on the door I suggest you arrive Early to Guarantee Entry the Club opens @ 8pm.....07977-330697....

Keep @ It

Jon Buck

Edited by jonbuck

Guest Andy Kempster

We have sold close to 180 tickets....The Club Holds 400, If you haven't got a ticket & I know you [ie personal friend] PM Me with your Address & how many tickets you want I will send you tickets & you can pay Me on the night.... or We shall be @ The Swan Hotel in the High Street just around the corner from the Club from 6pm where you can get tickets from me....or if you want to pay on the door I suggest you arrive Early to Guaruntee Entry the Club opens @ 8pm.....07977-330697....

Keep @ It

Jon Buck

hello mate, are you guys staying at the swan???

cant wait for this, should be a cracker of a night

hello mate, are you guys staying at the swan???cant wait for this, should be a cracker of a night

We shall be in the Swan, But not staying there....We shall be in there from about 6pm on the night....Then poping in there after....We only live 12 mile from Buzzard, so we shall be able to get home & have a nice lay in the day after....

Jon Buck

Guest Andy Kempster

We shall be in the Swan, But not staying there....We shall be in there from about 6pm on the night....Then poping in there after....We only live 12 mile from Buzzard, so we shall be able to get home & have a nice lay in the day after....

Jon Buck [/quot

nice one, i have just confirmed my reservation so i shall see you there.

Guest boots

HI JON I FORGOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

AND YOU DIDNT REMIND ME

ME AND THE OLD MAN ARE DEFINATELY COMING SHALL I PAYPAL YOU AND COLLECT ON THE DOOR ?

OR GIVE THE MONEY TO PICKLES OR PAY ON NIGHT ???

HI JON I FORGOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

AND YOU DIDNT REMIND MEME AND THE OLD MAN ARE DEFINATELY COMING SHALL I PAYPAL YOU AND COLLECT ON THE DOOR ?OR GIVE THE MONEY TO PICKLES OR PAY ON NIGHT ???

Sorry what with Sue being a bit under the weather last Weekend I had other things on my mind....No Tickets Will be left on the Door....It's just the way the club want to run it....You can get in with a ticket or pay a Tenner on the door...but if you PM me with your Address & how many tickets you want & I shall send them to you & you can pay ME on the night....How does that grab you....

Jon Buck

Sorry what with Sue being a bit under the weather last Weekend I had other things on my mind....No Tickets Will be left on the Door....It's just the way the club want to run it....You can get in with a ticket or pay a Tenner on the door...but if you PM me with your Address & how many tickets you want & I shall send them to you & you can pay ME on the night....How does that grab you....or PAYPAL

Jon Buck

Edited by jonbuck

blush.gif Hi Jon 2 more tickets are required for Mouse + 1 as i stated the other night,We will be in the Swan Hotel from about 5 in the evening,got our suite booked up :thumbsup: .Looking foward to this one,its gonna be a packer.

See you on Thursday then Jon,dont get to stressed out all will be fine on the night.

regards Toby..

:lol: Hi Jon 2 more tickets are required for Mouse + 1 as i stated the other night,We will be in the Swan Hotel from about 5 in the evening,got our suite booked up :wicked: .Looking foward to this one,its gonna be a packer.See you on Thursday then Jon,dont get to stressed out all will be fine on the night.regards Toby..

Stressed Out Me !!!!....It's All Going Like Clockwork So Far....I think this Night WILL be FULL of Suprise Appearances....from Far & Wide....

....See You All Either in The Swan before hand....@ The Old Unicorn Club or back in The Swan for Afters....

Jon Buck

Guest Andy Kempster

READY STEADY GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU LOT,BUT I'M CHOMPING AT THE BIT FOR THIS ONE! AS FOR STANDING IN FOR ADAM(TOP MAN)IT WILL BE AN HONOUR,BEING A 70ts MAN MYSELF!!! GIVE ME A CHANCE TO PLAY SOME OF THE GREAT TUNES ADAM PLAYED IN IT'S HAY-DAY.

I DID OF COUSE TAKE OVER FROM ADAM FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS,WHEN HE FINISHED. SO LIKE ALL THE D.Js IT WILL FANTASTIC TO BE BACK!!

AS JON AS STATED IT'S GONNA BE A SELL OUT SO GET THERE EARLY!

SEE YA SOON

SHAUN. K.T.F

P.S ANY THING YOU WANT PLAYED THAT ADAM SPUN, GIVE ME A SHOUT IF I'VE GOT IT I'LL BRING IT

ESP FOR ME PLEASE SHAUN

:dance: :wicked: :dance:

Edited by Andy Kempster

You can get in with a ticket or pay a Tenner on the door...but if you PM me with your Address & how many tickets you want & I shall send them to you & you can pay ME on the night....How does that grab you....or PAYPAL

Jon Buck

Jon is there any form of payment you won't take for tickets ?

Paypal eh ?..................you'll only be tempted to spend all that paypal monopoly money on vinyl from ebay.

You might as well cut out the middleman and just trade me 4 tickets for something out of my sales box.

wacko.gif

Jon is there any form of payment you won't take for tickets ?

Paypal eh ?..................you'll only be tempted to spend all that paypal monopoly money on vinyl from ebay.

You might as well cut out the middleman and just trade me 4 tickets for something out of my sales box.

What's that Pete you want another 4 Tickets ???? This Paypal thing is qiuck & Simple, good for those who have left it the to last minute to get tickets....

Jon Buck

Guest Dr Pickles

Jon

You missed a good night at Rugby.

We sold another 10 tickets between dances. Well Lou did, I was as useful as a ....

152883INQM_w.jpg

Give me a call about picking up the money. :shades:

Cheers

Doc