is that MATCHIE with the glasses on ...top photo

Edited by gordon russell
Social source share

Number five to complete my 'Quick Quiz' :wink:

Hints:

Pig in a....

....belting after cafe with Northern only juke box

....easy to get home from with an British Rail 'Stranded Passenger' sticker

...Martin from Congleton always beat Brian Rae at cards...(if we actually got there)

Come..p.o.p. :wicked:

Social source share

Hints:

Pig in a....

...Martin from Congleton always beat Brian Rae at cards...(if we actually got there)

Once got a train in the snow from Manchester, got off at Sheffield and walked to this venue through the night (in the snow) in moccassins.... only to arrive on the dual carriageway and then the police picked us up on, the dual carriageway, at 5.30am and took us back to Sheffield (square one) - just in time for us to attempt to get to this all nighter once again - which we (Rich and I) did....we arrived at 7.45am in the morning....and they still charged us £2.00 on the door (for the last 15 minutes).....and then we had to extract a 'Stranded Passenger' sticker out of BR as our mate, Dave, wouldn 't ride his scooter to warrington train station in the snow to pay our ticket at the other end.

Love my memories x

Social source share

Hints:

Pig in a....

Well it's not blanket lol so it's Poke

Excuse my ignorance but I haven't got a clue where he deejayed (if it is Poke)

I'll take a stab at Stafford ?

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Once got a train in the snow from Manchester, got off at Sheffield and walked to this venue through the night (in the snow) in moccassins.... only to arrive on the dual carriageway and then the police picked us up on, the dual carriageway, at 5.30am and took us back to Sheffield (square one) - just in time for us to attempt to get to this all nighter once again - which we (Rich and I) did....we arrived at 7.45am in the morning....and they still charged us £2.00 on the door (for the last 15 minutes).....and then we had to extract a 'Stranded Passenger' sticker out of BR as our mate, Dave, wouldn 't ride his scooter to warrington train station in the snow to pay our ticket at the other end.

Love my memories x

Clifton Hall?

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest manusf3a

second one is blunstone gym,just before the windows got smashed when B wing won the inter wing five a side way against the odds and the prison bookie it was realized did not have enough baccy to pay out those who had betted large on b wing (who unbeknown to the bookie had slipped in an ex crystal palace player just arrived the day before who was friends with the b wing baron on the out,said player having just copped three years for major fraud)This event apart from the broken windows did in fact happen!

Edited by manusf3a
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert