Crikey What's This ?

Chris L

Played by Ginger last night at Blackpool, on a sort of blue/turquoise RCA label, may have been British not sure didn't Brit. Filled the floor (they we even dancing along the balconies) .

A poppy type choon, can't say more I'm afraid..................

post-4408-0-43107500-1352574355_thumb.jp

How the hell are we supposed to make anything of that? It's a UK RCA demo, this design was used from 1963 to 1968.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Could it Have Been PAUL ANKA WHEN WE GET THERE.Thats RCA and a regular Ginger Play and poppy

Bound to be I reckon. Only others I can think of that would pack the floor are Ketty Lester and (maybe) The Chants. (Obviously I can think of 30 more but they wouldn't pack the flor LOL)

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Played by Ginger last night at Blackpool, on a sort of blue/turquoise RCA label, may have been British not sure didn't Brit. Filled the floor (they we even dancing along the balconies) .

A poppy type choon, can't say more I'm afraid..................

post-4408-0-43107500-1352574355_thumb.jp

How did you get that pic? Was that from the balcony? :)

Social source share

Bound to be I reckon. Only others I can think of that would pack the floor are Ketty Lester and (maybe) The Chants. (Obviously I can think of 30 more but they wouldn't pack the flor LOL)

I thought it was the Chants but when I played it back in my room didn't sound the same................

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!