A Personal Invitation

If any Sourcers would like to join my wife and I at the Royal Regency, Ilkeston on October 14th, 8pm-2am, then drop us an email and we'll send you a pair of invites(no charge).

We are expecting around 1,000. And with music industry contacts, special live guests from the USA and many of my DJ colleagues over the last 34 years, I expect a superb gathering.

There will be no admittance without an invite and as I said, we'll mail them to you FREE OF CHARGE.

Hope you can make it.

ATB,

Kev

ps Yes, IT IS A DOUBLE BIRTHDAY 50/40!biggrin.gif

If any Sourcers would like to join my wife and I at the Royal Regency, Ilkeston on October 14th, 8pm-2am, then drop us an email and we'll send you a pair of invites(no charge).

We are expecting around 1,000. And with music industry contacts, special live guests from the USA and many of my DJ colleagues over the last 34 years, I expect a superb gathering.

There will be no admittance without an invite and as I said, we'll mail them to you FREE OF CHARGE.

Hope you can make it.

ATB,

Kev

Kev you are a star Have a brill night Stevie Z !

I'm really looking forward to this Kev :yes:

I'm really looking forward to this Kev yes.gif

Many surprise faces will be there including lots of legendary guests. And here's the best bet...its FREE!

Sorry can't make it ... walking the goldfish that night :)

:Phuh.giflaugh.gif ,ages yet Kev if i forget,have a good one..... :shades:

Sorry can't make it ... walking the goldfish that night yes.gif

Don't get it? wub.gif

Don't get it? :thumbsup:

Oh dear Janine :yes: Normally I have to say I can't go due to lack of babysitters but that's getting boring now (for me having to stay in also :angry: ) so I just thought I'd put something different up (by the way ... you can't walk goldfish ... they don't have legs :yes: )

You can borrow our goldfish which died last year, he's still stuck in water outside, so even less work LOL

You can borrow our goldfish which died last year, he's still stuck in water outside, so even less work LOL

You could have fried him by now and had him with chips and mushy peas :thumbsup:

did try feeding him to the terrapin but he turned his nose up at it!

Hope you can make it.

ATB,

Kev

Kev, is it the venue for W*dnesdays 2006/07 end of season party ?

Kev, is it the venue for W*dnesdays 2006/07 end of season party ?

Back to winning ways tonight!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.