Live Act Video's From Prestyn

I've finally sorted my Prestatyn Video's out!

Some are still resolving as I posted them up on youtube (saves my bandwidth) so be patient ok!

Social source share

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

He'd be better if he cut the dancing !

Thanks for putting those up, great to be able to see what they were like.

P.s.

Love your smiley's, couldn't you add some to the ones on the site ? Could do with a 'Tongue firmly in cheek' one on there & perhaps one 'giving the bird' whilst smiling of course !

P.s.s

Being a nosey b****** , what did you get banned for ??

Edited by B-side-B
Social source share

You can get good smileys from www.smileypad.com - it's free and you can add what ever you like to it.

Thanks.

What about the ban ?? laugh.gif go on tell us !

Social source share

Wow.. just had an email from Billy Prince! I think he liked it!

Hello Karen, How are you? Thank-you for your kind words and for taping the show! Is it possible to get a copy of the video?

If so please contact me at this e-mail address. I will give you my mailing address and compensate you for Your services. Love everyone at the concert and in Wales.

Thank -you so much for putting the video on the Web-site.

Social source share

You've scored again Soul Girl brought back some great memories, even caught myself picking my nose on the "keep on keeping on " video !!!

Donni Burdick was still my favorite from the show, mainly because all the others have had some form of regonition for their music, Donni had never sung before more than 100 people even his wife of 30 odd years had never seen him sing ! If you put "I have faith in you" on here watch his reaction at the end of it, the noise from the 3,000 plus crowd was unbeliveable on the stage, just like being at a football match, he was caught like a rabbit in the headlights of a car !

I nearly had to drag him off the stage ! great stuff & well done

Rob :wave::wave:

Social source share

You're right consdad... I was right infront of the guitarist... the sound on my vids isn't a true reflection of what we really heard at all :lol:

Social source share

just listen through the videos again, soulgirl is stood near the stage montiors and is picking up that sound only not the full show mix !!!!

Yeah , you are right, watched them very late didn't appreciate the recording position, great vid's, there are some crackin' tunes on you tube brilliant. :lol:

Social source share

I've just uploaded the Lou Ragland clip... I Travel Alone and also the Nolan Porter If I Could Only Be Sure (I renamed the other nolan track to the correct title of Keep On Keeping On!) girl_haha.gif

Social source share

Guest StoneSoul45

Wow-great to see these old acts on stage again! I'm certainly all for these old acts finally getting some green in their pockets and getting the appreciation they surely deserve!!! They are really sounding good too! but can we get a real drummer back there? that band really does not swing!!! I mean seriously! "if this is love" just lurches on awkwardly at about 80bpm-yikes!

Social source share

One thing that has to be remembered I guess is that they didn't have much time to rehearse and secondly there's a lot of instruments missing in regards to the original so you can't compare in that way really :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert