Template For Printing 7" Labels

Wiganer1

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have templates for these Mark. They open with Adobe Illustrator....... If you PM me with your email addy ill send them over.

Edit: I also have some blank labels (plain white) for large centre hole 45s, I could mail you a few.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Mark there's a fantastic site which has 'blanks' of most well known USA labels - the proper labels but with no text written on them, they look absolutely brilliant. Only problem is, someone gave me the link on the proviso I kept it to myself, so maybe someone out there knows what it is and wants to share it.

Social source share

Mark there's a fantastic site which has 'blanks' of most well known USA labels - the proper labels but with no text written on them, they look absolutely brilliant. Only problem is, someone gave me the link on the proviso I kept it to myself, so maybe someone out there knows what it is and wants to share it.

Is that site password protected?

Social source share

Does this mean you'd be OK if I put the link up Pete? Don't want to be peeing on any fires & all that!

Edited by tsu tomatoes
Social source share

Does this mean you'd be OK if I put the link up Pete? Don't want to be peeing on any fires & all that!

It's not my website mate and I have no say in what you do. I honestly can't remember who gave me the link originally and why I was told to keep it quiet, but I can't see what the problem would be now, so if you want to put the link up then go ahead.

Social source share

It's not my website mate and I have no say in what you do. I honestly can't remember who gave me the link originally and why I was told to keep it quiet, but I can't see what the problem would be now, so if you want to put the link up then go ahead.

Pete, it was me who emailed you the link and password about (?) 6-7 years ago now I think.... I was given it about a year before that on the understanding it wasn't for general distribution and only to be shared sparingly.... hence that's why I also told you that at the time.... think I only ever passed it onto Chalky also.... all seemed a bit "cloak and dagger" at the time, lol....

Anyway, just checked and like Neil (tsu) I also still have the link so if anybody wants it let me know....

Edited by vaultofsouler
Social source share

Pete, it was me who emailed you the link and password about (?) 6-7 years ago now I think.... I was given it about a year before that on the understanding it wasn't for general distribution and only to be shared sparingly.... hence that's why I also told you that at the time.... think I only ever passed it onto Chalky also.... all seemed a bit "cloak and dagger" at the time, lol....

Anyway, just checked and like Neil (tsu) I also still have the link so if anybody wants it let me know....

Bugger, thanks Mark, I tried so hard to remember, you were in Sheffield right? I actually emailed someone else in Sheffield thinking it was them who sent it to me just a few months ago :lol:

I never passed it on to anyone at all so it did stay 'secret' for ages.

Social source share

Bugger, thanks Mark, I tried so hard to remember, you were in Sheffield right? I actually emailed someone else in Sheffield thinking it was them who sent it to me just a few months ago :lol:

I never passed it on to anyone at all so it did stay 'secret' for ages.

Yeh, in Sheffield Pete.... think you originally asked via the KTF email group if anybody was savvy enough to edit scanned labels to leave them blank for a project (or sumat) you were doing.... that's how you got the link, lol....

Do you still need it again.... and feel free to pass on to whoever, it ain't mine to say not to, lol....

Edited by vaultofsouler
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert