Email From Ady C. Bogus Or Real ?

So have we all allowed access to our email accounts by opening this email? have all of us who read it now got this problem?

I don't think so John, the senders would just rely on you replying to them and arranging a money transfer to their Western Union, and "Not Ady" would say, cheers but can you make it out to my good friend "XXXXX" instead as he/she/it just happens to have their proof of identity all ready to hand.

Cheers

Mick

Social source share

So have we all allowed access to our email accounts by opening this email? have all of us who read it now got this problem?

Surely that is just a screenshot, a cut and paste job, and doesn't connect you in any way to the mail link.

Hope that's the case anyway.

:hatsoff2: -Kev

Social source share

I just had my laptop go a bit mental and it opened my email programme in about half a dozen windows???? seems like a virus to me

the screen shot was grabbed from my inbox, so yes i opened the original email.

worried of wolves

Social source share

The 100 Club 34th anniversary is soon approaching - be sure to hear some unreleased acetates from Manilla get their first airing (subject to Ady being able to get the loan to come home)!  :yes:

Edited by Gene-R
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Nearly sorted now people, I hadn't realised it was the BT Yahoo hacked first. I've changed my password a couple of times and think it's OK now. Thanks to all those who contacted me and sympathised or advised. Ady

PS I've not seen any evidence of a virus just the scam. I had one from Mary Love like this about 3 years ago.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!