Whats A Realistic Value On A Copy Of Fabulous Jades On Lennan

• Replies 6
  • Views 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I think the reissue and changing tastes have reduced the demand for the funk flip side. I was high bidder (around 500 quid) for a VGish copy on Tim Browns auction last year, up to the end, but didn't win it - I never got a response saying I was outbid or anything, just crickets, so idea what it sold for (if it did). I'm still interested in a copy :)

Social source share

Not sure of value Phil, depends what site it's on, would suspect around £700, but that's a guess! More a historic interest for me as I got an EMI disc of this about 40 years ago when I was 15/16, first one I ever bought, from a local Mansfield Northern DJ called Eric Hetherington (not sure of spelling could be Etherington), it was covered on the EMIdisc as Tempos, don't know if was covered as that in clubs prior to my interest, took me a long time to realise it was Lil lavair & Jades as it sounds quicker on the emidisc I have. Still got the disc now, just for sentimentality.

Social source share

Value is subjective, just a reflection of individual whims. In philosophical ethics, the positions called emotivism and expressivism demote value judgments to statements of personal preferences. Such views, however, reflect a naïve view of emotions, which are not just perceptions of physiological state.

Just jokin, great record. :D 

Edited by MrsWoodsrules
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert