Eddyw

Mickey Lee Lane - Hey Sah-Lo-Ney

thanks for the replys lads , the itzy release , I always thought that it was the boot , how can you tell the difference from the original and the boot , atb Eddy

thanks for the replys lads , the itzy release , I always thought that it was the boot , how can you tell the difference from the original and the boot , atb Eddy

The Itzy boot has a very thin type face and no "Gateway Recordings" address around the bottom of the label.

the Itzy proper release is in larger print too if i recall.

The so called "proper" ITZY release was itself a re-issue for the "oldies" market in Pittsburgh. ITZY released (and apparently still release!) lots of stuff primarily for that area. The ITZY re-issue has later been bootlegged(!) as well.

Bottom line: the ITZY release is a re-issue of the original Swan release.

It sold pretty well on swan so there is copies about, demand eh !! After a conversation with a family member of the owner of itzy records she told me it was around 6-8 months of the swan issue , yes a re-issue but not one that came sort of 5 years after if you know what I mean , apparently label boss of itzy loved the record ! So do I

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.