A Month To Go

• Replies 5
  • Views 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Dave, i will give this a full review/preview on the show mate, looks fantastic and i know the content will be spot on, good luck with it.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Hey,

Thanks Guys. Appreciate it. Update for the subscribers (and thanks a lot for your faith in us), Had a last minute drama but everything now back on track. have a nice piece from Philly at the last moment that we've managed to squeeze in. Jason's Midnight Oil has just about burned out now! Printers on Monday.

If anyone still wants to subscribe, or order a copy to test the waters please go to:

www.theresthatbeat.com

Have a great weekend everybody...

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

www.hitsvillesoulclub.com

Social source share

Hey,

Thanks Guys. Appreciate it. Update for the subscribers (and thanks a lot for your faith in us), Had a last minute drama but everything now back on track. have a nice piece from Philly at the last moment that we've managed to squeeze in. Jason's Midnight Oil has just about burned out now! Printers on Monday.

If anyone still wants to subscribe, or order a copy to test the waters please go to:

www.theresthatbeat.com

Have a great weekend everybody...

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

www.hitsvillesoulclub.com

Dave, all the hard work will pay off mate, i'm pretty sure the whole scene will get behind this publication, i know the commitment,passion,dediction etc. you have put in on this, really looking forward to a cool read.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert