Mark R

Dynamic Upsetters Make Myself Clear On Mega

Just seen Mike's post in sales about not commenting on posts in there, so I've moved my comments here..............

What a tune.... kind of forgotten and under the radar but as good and in some cases better than some of the big ticket modern items.......and bloody rare for sure.  It's 2015 and there's no Youtube clip and no price information at Popsike, sort of paints the picture I feel.

I know a VERY influential DJ has recently re-acquanted himself with a copy of this so if he starts playing it whatever someone pays for this could actually end up seeming a bargain!

Watch this space.......and good luck with the sale.

Cheers, 
Mark R 

I think i`ve got this Mark,if memory serves the side you mentioned is a funky/Modern track but the flip is a killer 2 step?Sadly my 45`s are in storage  now so will take me ages to find it. :ohmy:

I think i`ve got this Mark,if memory serves the side you mentioned is a funky/Modern track but the flip is a killer 2 step?Sadly my 45`s are in storage  now so will take me ages to find it. :ohmy:

Ha,ha, gonna dig mine out too... i bought it for the gorgeous two step side..

Correct, "Try Me" is the flip.

Cheers,

Mark R

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.