Promoters And Djs Be Aware Of Liam Taylor

I think this chap may be trying to muscle in on the ska, reggae and scooter scene now.

Had a message on Facebook from someone called "Crewe Dub Club" wanting me to play for them but he needed a large deposit up front to cover the venue and equipment costs.

I remembered this thread and reckon it may be the same guy as he's been around Cheshire.

He didn't even tell me the date or time or venue for the event, just kept hassling me for money for a deposit.

I may not be MENSA material but I'm not a dummy either, when he wouldn't give me any firm details of the event I deleted him.

So if you DJ on the ska or scooter scene, watch out!

Seems to me like Mr Taylor moves around a bit, Cornwall, Bristol, Cheshire, N. Yorkshire.  I assume he's not a member on here otherwise he'd have realised that once someone has posted about his misdemeanours, the whole scene quickly becomes aware.  Let's hope the boys in blue catch up with him before he moves onto another music scene.

Obviously chancing his arm on the Ska scene after the Northern scene has become wise to his scams.

Social source share

He is a very plausible character when you first meet him,but give him a very wide berth.

His motives are certainly not genuine and he is looking to profiteer from any possible venture.

What goes around comes around and someone will catch up with him very soon.

Social source share

He is a very plausible character when you first meet him,but give him a very wide berth.

His motives are certainly not genuine and he is looking to profiteer from any possible venture.

What goes around comes around and someone will catch up with him very soon.

There's a few of them about... lol !!

Social source share

Don't know about that Jez but I have had dealings with this guy and he is not to be trusted.

When things happen to my good friends I take it very badly.

Social source share

• 10 months later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!