Flame N King "Ho Happy Day" on NYCS

Guest Egon

Hello,

My name is Eothen Alapatt, and I run the record label Now-Again in Los Angeles. Every once in a while I post records for sale on this forum. My last sale was Lil' Lavair & The Fabulous Jades "I'll Be So Happy" and prior to that Hamilton Movement "She's Gone."

I picked up a few (literally - not a box masquerading as a small stack) copies of the Flame N King "Ho Happy Day" 45 on NYCS from the record's producer this past week in New York. They are unplayed stock. He has no more, and Flame N King himself cannot put his hand on any copies. If you are interested in purchasing a copy, please email me at egon@nowagainrecords.com for details.

Thanks,

Eothen 

Social source share

Guys, read the original post.

The poster instructs you to email him if you want a copy.

I emailed him within 20 minutes of him posting. His reply stated that he had 5 copies of which he was selling 2 or 3 copies at $410 each on a first come first served basis. He already had 5 email enquiries.

I think you might have missed the boat.

:hatsoff2:- Kev

Edited by KevinKent
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

11 minutes ago, KevinKent said:

Guys, read the original post.

The poster instructs you to email him if you want a copy.

I emailed him within 20 minutes of him posting. His reply stated that he had 5 copies of which he was selling 2 or 3 copies at $410 each on a first come first served basis. He already had 5 email enquiries.

I think you might have missed the boat.

cheers for that kev

but with postage your looking at £400

I would have given it a miss at that price

sammy

Social source share

Just now, sammy seaman said:

cheers for that kev

but with postage your looking at £400

I would have given it a miss at that price

sammy

I think that included shipping Sammy ......But also required a friends & family payment.

I generally go by my own valuations (how much I like it and how hard it is to obtain) and I declined too.

Social source share

1 minute ago, KevinKent said:

I think that included shipping Sammy ......But also required a friends & family payment.

I generally go by my own valuations (how much I like it and how hard it is to obtain) and I declined too.

and would it come with the customs tag with the full value on it ?you never know could add another £100+on arrival

am sure I will pick one up sooner or later

sammy

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!