Dr Pickles

Confirmation Of Group

I thought I would drop this into "Look At Your Box" as I could have the name of the group wrong.

Can you help?

Found this written on a flyer at the bottom of the bag. Must have loved it at the time but can't find any sound files anywhere. Could have the wrong name so any help would be much apreciated.

Foresights - Love Is A Hurting Thing

If anyone has a copy for sale even better thumbsup.gif

Thanks

Doc

I thought I would drop this into "Look At Your Box" as I could have the name of the group wrong.

Can you help?

Found this written on a flyer at the bottom of the bag. Must have loved it at the time but can't find any sound files anywhere. Could have the wrong name so any help would be much apreciated.

If anyone has a copy for sale even better thumbsup.gif

Thanks

Doc

Four Sights - Love is a hurting game that I can't win - Shy Soul

Edited by Simon T

Hi Doc,

Price - about £250 - £300.

Availability? Well, the job lot that arrived in the UK during the mid-80s soon disappeared, and has now made it a record that doesn't crop up at all often. Brilliant side IMO.

Good luck with your search.

Gene

Can you help?

If anyone has a copy for sale even better thumbsup.gif One on manships at the moment :huh:

Thanks

Doc

Hi Doc,

Price - about £250 - £300.

Availability? Well, the job lot that arrived in the UK during the mid-80s soon disappeared, and has now made it a record that doesn't crop up at all often. Brilliant side IMO.

Good luck with your search.

Gene

£250 - £300 :yes: £400 :thumbsup:

Top tune - picked up a mint minus copy for just over £200 on evil bay a few months ago which I thought was a real good price - rarely seen it for sale - played it out the last couple of gigs I've done thumbsup.gif

Mike B

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.