Solar Radio Down?

Steve Plumb

• Replies 8
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

DVD'd young Mr Bicknell's show last night - went to listen to it and it was two hours of fookin silence :yes:

Solar's signal wasn't on me telly!

Everything else was fine except the Solar signal..................anyone else have the same problem????

Cheers

Steve

worked ok on mine steve.

Social source share

Guest trickbag

you missed a fantastic show last night steve.

freddy butler i told you so

patti austin i wanna be loved

star treks gonna take magic

tommy hunt new neigbour hood

inverts time will change

oh and the one he broke

timi yuro itll never be over for me

to name but a few

well done danny everhard great show

ricky.

sock it to em shorty.

Social source share

DVD'd young Mr Bicknell's show last night - went to listen to it and it was two hours of fookin silence :huh:

Everything else was fine except the Solar signal..................anyone else have the same problem????

Cheers

same for me steve i cant get solar but get everything else.

mark

Steve

Social source share

DVD'd young Mr Bicknell's show last night - went to listen to it and it was two hours of fookin silence :huh:

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve, can't comment on this one mate, i was out last night so could not check the broadcast, seems that it was ok though, see you at The Orwell in a couple of weeks, looks like the Soul Shack groove will be on fine form...lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Hi Steve, can't comment on this one mate, i was out last night so could not check the broadcast, seems that it was ok though, see you at The Orwell in a couple of weeks, looks like the Soul Shack groove will be on fine form...lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

First time it's been down on my telly......................Steve Lloyd has come to me rescue though :thumbsup:

Can't wait for young Mr Bicknell, the even younger Mr Neil Jones (not forgetting the considerably older Soul Sam) spinning Soul Shack tunage at The Orwell on the 24th Nov :D

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

First time it's been down on my telly......................Steve Lloyd has come to me rescue though :thumbsup:

Can't wait for young Mr Bicknell, the even younger Mr Neil Jones (not forgetting the considerably older Soul Sam) spinning Soul Shack tunage at The Orwell on the 24th Nov :D

Cheers

Steve

Steve, I think i will be give this little event a mention or six on this coming Sunday's show, really looking forward to this one as ever, even managed to get Saturday off well i think i have if not straight to work for me afterwards....lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell www.solarradio.com

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert