• Replies 68
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG - tony baxter - gates

11895 refosoul

Hi Drew.... just thought I'd mention the above sound clip actually plays the B...side of the 45 I have which is titled....Let the past be the past....the flipside official A side is WIITSL which repeats the title throught out the record and IMO much better than the the above clip although I agree with comments by others.

It came out on a Purple label with silver print and also on a pale blue label with black print and a picture of 4 arched gates at the top of the label rec num 1501...

I have a couple of copies on this style.

I am unable to do sound clips otherwise I'd put up the WIITSL side....hope this info is of some use.

Social source share

Hi Drew.... just thought I'd mention the above sound clip actually plays the B...side of the 45 I have which is titled....Let the past be the past....the flipside official A side is WIITSL which repeats the title throught out the record and IMO much better than the the above clip although I agree with comments by others.

It came out on a Purple label with silver print and also on a pale blue label with black print and a picture of 4 arched gates at the top of the label rec num 1501...

I have a couple of copies on this style.

I am unable to do sound clips otherwise I'd put up the WIITSL side....hope this info is of some use.

Have just changed the clips, thanks for informing me of my mistake, hope they play ok now, i'm still getting used to this techno stuff, blush.gif

cheers

Andy

Social source share

Love O' Love - leroy hutson - curtom

12058 refosoul

Crossover at it's finest, best played with a bit of volume

Edited by lolmil
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!