Quotations on Di Venus [SORTED now, thanks]

Damian

Hi all, 

Looking for a clean playing copy of this, hopefully with clean labels as well (normally I wouldn't care much but that DiVenus design is just lovely). Doesn't need to be mint but definitely NOT worn out, no fuzzy copies, can take a bit of hiss and/or crackle as long as it does not distract from the music. 

Thank you for reading. 

Edited by damian
Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

1 hour ago, damian said:

Hi all, 

Looking for a clean playing copy of this, hopefully with clean labels as well (normally I wouldn't care much but that DiVenus design is just lovely). Doesn't need to be mint but definitely NOT worn out, no fuzzy copies, can take a bit of hiss and/or crackle as long as it does not distract from the music. 

Thank you for reading. 

thats the trouble with this 45..pressed on crappy vinyl all copies seem fuzzy

• Up vote 1
Social source share

• 1 month later...
On 20 February 2018 at 08:42, damian said:

Hi all, 

Thank you for reading. 

Purchased my copy off Les Hare ( King Bee Records ) Chorlton , around 1985/89 for £25.00 . 

There is nothing fuzzy about the recording ?? In Exelent condition .   Dave Slater - Hyde .

Social source share

Source Advert